the Rift

a new beginning

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage

Oh gods, I think I scared her!
Does she think I'm a monster or something?
Oh her name is pretty.

I can't figure out what my mind had been going through for the last few minutes. It was like I was thinking, but then I wasn't and I was just staring off into space thinking that I was thinking that I was staring off into space. Confusing right? Anyway, I turning almost all of my attention to the girl before me, with her beautiful name and coat. I didn't comment though until she was done speaking.

You want to know where you are? Well that is quite obvious. Not to her, Spice. THINK. "You are in Heloiva." I say simply because I don't know if she has any desire to know more. She must know that it is a new land with new herds and new faces and...she much become my friend.

When Wayne dropped the rose before her, a small burst of jealousy sprouted in my chest like a weed. But I realized it was of kindness, the soft look on the mare's face said it all. She seemed very thankful. After thinking Wayne, I smiled again and spoke. "Heloiva is a land with new herds and new faces. Four of them, also a few that aren't official, like outcast groups." I explain with a nod of my head. Wayne returns to my shaggy forelock, sitting still as I watch the ground now, seeing as this lady now has a token of my bird's kindness on her body, I don't really want to look.
It's not like she hasn't given me much of anything, she has, but it has soon to wither away and I didn't really give a crap. But for some odd reason, now I did. And I wanted Wayne to like me like I was her mother and friend. But I didn't say that, I just watched the ground, awaiting the next words from the slightly off-white mare.

"Talk."

SPICE</style>
The sun heals many wounds, especially of the soul.</style>

image by gaensler @ flickr.com
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
a new beginning - by Aveira - 04-10-2015, 11:47 PM
RE: a new beginning - by Spice - 04-12-2015, 10:22 PM
RE: a new beginning - by Aveira - 04-13-2015, 02:15 AM
RE: a new beginning - by Spice - 05-09-2015, 03:18 AM