the Rift

Something that glows

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
White tipped black tresses wave lazily in the air as the teal trimmed colt moves through the trees. He knew very well what these woods were and how they were used. This is where newcomers showed up to find a home, or at least a life. Warm air erupted from golden nostrils as he thought of a life. He longed to have a new life, one without heartbreak and loneliness. No it wasn't some young filly that had crushed his heart. It was his father, and a smattering of his mother. Ciceron had allowed himself and Parelia to leave and had never come after them; well not until his sister came along. He didn't hold a grudge against her, he loved her wholeheartedly. Sighing softly he shook the nasty thoughts away and proceeded with his searching.

The scent of others wafted lazily thorough the air; drawing his attention. Trying to be silent the colt picked his way through the trees, careful to keep his horn out of the trees. Ears pricked curiously as the vocals of a stud reached him. Need something? 'Hmmm...' He sniffed quietly and found two scents; two studs. Peaking out he found a normal equine with two gold bangles and a hybrid. The hybrid was smaller, brightly colored, jeweled, and sported an odd tail. Taking a deep breath he stepped boldly forward. Extending his silver and teal wings the boy smiled before dipping his head. The moon shone brightly making his pelt shimmer, accentuating the teal ivy markings upon his face and legs.

His deepening country tune sounded, "Hello, I'm Ilios of the World's Edge, welcome to Helovia." Unsure which of the studs, if not both, were new he smiled at them both. He knew the smile wasn't real, but it was polite; a necessary evil. Silver eyes flashed between the two glimmering curiously in the moon light. It was odd greeting a newcomer. Yes Parelia had told him how to do this, but it was still his first time. His tail swished lightly as if he could sweep away the tension with the hair. It didn't really matter, maybe his presents would change the feelings. It took all he had not to laugh out loud at the thought. Like he held that kind of power over anyone.

Wonderings TalkingWords: 382 OOC: His voice Hope you don't mind me crashing! @[Diesel]
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~ Robert Frost
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Something that glows - by Camon - 04-11-2015, 09:24 AM
RE: Something that glows - by Diesel - 04-11-2015, 09:04 PM
RE: Something that glows - by Camon - 04-12-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Something that glows - by Ilios - 04-13-2015, 06:05 AM
RE: Something that glows - by Camon - 04-15-2015, 08:19 AM
RE: Something that glows - by Diesel - 04-17-2015, 07:24 PM
RE: Something that glows - by Camon - 04-18-2015, 02:15 PM