the Rift

Something that glows

Diesel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: 2dtakqb.jpg]
DIESEL
Scream for Me

So the man was not so asleep. He is smart to stay aware of his surroundings. It is quite obvious that he does not appreciate my interruption in the way that he carefully chooses his words. Do I need something? No, not right now at least. Before I say anything, a yearling appears. Ah, children. Generally I stay away from torturing children. It is almost too easy. Besides, even loving parents can damage them as much as I can. So I turn my head toward this 'Ilios' with emerald eyes that say clearly: 'What the bloody hell do YOU want?' But I refrain from speaking my mind, instead maintaining good behaviour. Instead I measure my own words carefully, and speak in a rather clipped tone. "Well met, Ilios." I do not introduce myself. Knowing my name is knowing who I am. I want these Helovians to fear me - respect and love are inconsequential. To name your fear is to conquer it. They must not know my name. At the very least, not by my lips. I turn toward the hybrid that I first came upon. "I need nothing except to occupy my time. It is a bloody shame to stand around a forest all day by one's lonesome self." I would not hesitate to guess that he would disagree, finding even my quiet presence to be an annoyance. Though I do not seek company for any social motivations, I always like to know who is around to pester and destroy. I must know my subjects, my victims. Not being around another soul will not accomplish those goals. I glance at the strangely colored hybrid child. "Children always need something. Perhaps you would be better off directing your question to our young new acquaintance."

@[Camon] @[Ilios]

Messages In This Thread
Something that glows - by Camon - 04-11-2015, 09:24 AM
RE: Something that glows - by Diesel - 04-11-2015, 09:04 PM
RE: Something that glows - by Camon - 04-12-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Something that glows - by Ilios - 04-13-2015, 06:05 AM
RE: Something that glows - by Camon - 04-15-2015, 08:19 AM
RE: Something that glows - by Diesel - 04-17-2015, 07:24 PM
RE: Something that glows - by Camon - 04-18-2015, 02:15 PM