the Rift

Exiles of the Ash

Waprevah Posts: 26
Hidden Account atk: 6.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 4 HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
TheIceViking
Waprevah
“And if another of his kind comes knocking on your door, will you open it?"

A smile licks my lips when I begin approaching the Threshold. My arrival is fresh in my mind. It was a good change from the neglect I had been living in the years prior. So far my stay in Helovia has been good, I have found nothing to complain over. Though maybe a few things but I manage to put them in the back of my mind. Nothing to kill over. I am sure something kill-worthy will come my way someday. I wouldn't say I enjoy a foul mood but I am looking forward to the day. But really when I think about it … why is reason needed? Why not just have some fun.

I manage to push my thoughts to the back of my mind when I get further into the welcoming land. I am not completely incapable when it comes to socializing, I know when to behave and no words accidentally slip from my mouth. Whatever word comes out of this mouth is on purpose. And I am pretty sure considering a killing spree would not be a very welcoming subject. Though I wouldn't mind having like minded souls around me … perhaps throwing the word out to test the waters would be nice. Nah, I guess I should make myself purposeful to the herd and not push possible recruits away.

Time is completely forgotten when a interesting sight reaches my eyes. I am unsure how long I have been roaming the land before my icy eyes land on a stallion, quite the specimen. The bright orange tones is what first caught my eyes. After further inspection I can see the dark stripes meet the orange. Majority of the stallion's body is white though, or lightish tone. When I notice the long horn he sports I decide to make my way over. It would have been a shame if he did not carry a horn, I would be quite sad to miss the opportunity to speak to the brute.

Hello there!” I said in a cheerful voice before I came to a halt near the stallion. “You don't see a coat like that everyday” I praised "and I am sure this wouldn't be the first time you hear these words" I added. My eyes took in the stallion's appearance now that I was closer. His bright colours were quite the contrast to my dark coloured and the light coloured mane of mine. I believe my appearance was a bit more saturated, though my eyes were piercing blue. I believe what often brought attention to myself though was the skull I proudly carried on my head.

My name is Waprevah and I come from Aurora Basin in the North, Welcome to Helovia …?” I wait for the stallion to fill in the blank. I do believe my voice hinted as much, though if it didn't I hope he has the decency to introduce himself, seeing as I presented my own name. It would only be polite but he can do whatever he wants.

TAG: @[Carnassial]
speech
word count: 502 words
Image Credit
Please tag Wappy in all replies <3
[Image: 6dbd477f6a4a31a0de8712698f20429a-d8dbyo6.png]

“The ones who are insane enough to think that they can rule the world are always the ones who do.”

Messages In This Thread
Exiles of the Ash - by Carnassial - 04-11-2015, 04:28 PM
RE: Exiles of the Ash - by Waprevah - 04-13-2015, 12:57 PM
RE: Exiles of the Ash - by Carnassial - 04-15-2015, 09:36 AM
RE: Exiles of the Ash - by Waprevah - 04-18-2015, 02:26 AM
RE: Exiles of the Ash - by Maren - 04-18-2015, 10:31 AM