the Rift

Exiles of the Ash

Waprevah Posts: 26
Hidden Account atk: 6.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 4 HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
TheIceViking
Waprevah
“And if another of his kind comes knocking on your door, will you open it?"

My eyes continue to stroll over the incredible appearance of the stallion. The amazement did not reflect on my facial expression though, I was carrying a soft smile I always wore upon first greetings. When I hear the stallion's voice, introducing himself as Sial along with other words I get the feeling he is rather stoic and formal. I dip my head slightly as his tongue finishes the last letters of my name. “It is a pleasure to meet you as well, Sial,” I reply, my words edging on a tone of formality.

Indeed,” I answered. My blue eyes remain glued on him, drinking in every single movement since every single on of them is important. I catch nothing interesting though and before the silence drags out for too long my lips part once again and the words flow softly and carefully through my mouth.

The Basin is quite a magnificent place to be, the mountains are tall and the nights are pleasing to the eye, safety is also not hard to come by,“ I know he did not ask about the land per say but that doesn't mean I can't try to sell it to him. My blond tail sways slightly from right to left, prepared to scare away any flies that decide to rest on my hide, though I do not expect a lot of them this time of the year. Those fuckers should start dying soon.. “If it interests you ...” I continue, my tone carrying slightly caution in it. “I could bring you there for you to see with your own eyes, and perhaps you will find it in yourself to stay,” I propose, my words have been sugar-coated in a hopeful tone which I wish he catches on. My freezing eyes continue to watch him as I wait for his response.

TAG: @[Carnassial]
speech
word count: 306 words
Image Credit
Please tag Wappy in all replies <3
[Image: 6dbd477f6a4a31a0de8712698f20429a-d8dbyo6.png]

“The ones who are insane enough to think that they can rule the world are always the ones who do.”

Messages In This Thread
Exiles of the Ash - by Carnassial - 04-11-2015, 04:28 PM
RE: Exiles of the Ash - by Waprevah - 04-13-2015, 12:57 PM
RE: Exiles of the Ash - by Carnassial - 04-15-2015, 09:36 AM
RE: Exiles of the Ash - by Waprevah - 04-18-2015, 02:26 AM
RE: Exiles of the Ash - by Maren - 04-18-2015, 10:31 AM