the Rift

here lies the abyss

Camon Posts: 40
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.2 :: 2 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Angel
camon.
ITS GETTING HOT IN HERE

Fact: the more I interact with these locals, (these helovians) the more peculiar their world becomes. Our giant companion announces himself as, a god. An earth lord. One suspicious brow hooks past my fear as a flicker of disapproval stirs in my gut. It was very bold of this mammoth beast to lay claim on such a title. Sure the creature did appear to be at the pinnacle of physical power (and considering he just broke out of a rock...'magical' power as well); but are those talents considered holy? Is he so esteemed that it rendered him a god? There seemed to be many individuals in this land who bore unique (frightening abilities) did it make them ALL godlike?

Perhaps his talents are simply stronger than most; these people have grown to fear him and as a result a godly title was produced. My mouth itches with a sudden desire to question this self proclaimed deity, "Huh..." Was all that managed to slip past my walls of hesitation. Gems slip lower, to the alters (what remains of them) which stand like broken tomestones around his heavy feathering. The other one, Volterra, (as the deity had said) -- seems to recognize him as the father of someone he knew.

Their use of names isn't familiar. I lean back mistrustfully, the rolling weight of these shoulders settle this carcass into the stone, the solidness is familiar enough to also successfully still both trembling pinions. Though my heart is still drumming like a hammer, it skips a beat faster when those brilliant orbs look my way. He asks about the charmed necklace and its wind bubble that I've been living with for closing in on a month or so...

"No," it was then that I come to realize my jaw is hung agape, again. The muscles working that section of flesh jerk to shut it rapidly. My crown pitches up to carry these wary mirrors high, climbing to meet his gentle stare with uncertainty, "S-someone told me...that...," why couldn't the words just frucking form!? SPIT IT OUT. With measured haste and a corrected quiver those vocals vibrate a finish, "To come here for help." It wouldn't matter if he was or wasn't an astral creature -- if earth could make this bubble vanish...

Table by Wanda. Art by Angel

@[Volterra]
@[Random Event]

Messages In This Thread
here lies the abyss - by Volterra - 04-11-2015, 06:45 PM
RE: here lies the abyss - by Camon - 05-13-2015, 06:23 PM
RE: here lies the abyss - by God of the Earth - 05-15-2015, 11:40 AM
RE: here lies the abyss - by Camon - 05-20-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: here lies the abyss - by God of the Earth - 05-24-2015, 11:12 AM
RE: here lies the abyss - by Volterra - 05-25-2015, 01:42 PM
RE: here lies the abyss - by Camon - 05-28-2015, 12:13 PM
RE: here lies the abyss - by God of the Earth - 05-30-2015, 12:48 PM