the Rift

here lies the abyss

Camon Posts: 40
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.2 :: 2 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Angel
camon.
ITS GETTING HOT IN HERE

East he says. I wait for more...but...that was it. No map? Brows automatically rise and my lips part as if to add something, but the words die prematurely when he crumbles. What had seemed solid flesh only a heartbeat before has become stone and sand. It shifts to the lava stone with a sigh. I stare at the mound until the one called, Volterra looks my way and speaks. The weight of his judgment lures these eyes to quicken up -- they narrow upon the sight of him and the bat lizard. His statement is surprisingly good natured enough to be considered helpful. But the expression written on that face seemed to hold something further and I didn't liken it to being a good Samaritan. Fair walk?

The first flick of a smile curves one side of my face halfway up. "Alright," I'll just fly -- one feathered limb opens, the primary feathers ruffle when exposed to the dry heat of this place. Volterra seems about as good at idle chatter as the one blessed to be in his presence. Those proud eyes seem callus when my man child company issues a warning on his way out. A heed of creatures that are twice my size...Dragons? The scaly creature on his back climbs into the air -- it's powerful shriek sends my ears back into the amber silk along the line of this body, it also dips the curve of my jaw apart.

They leave -- I watch them, unmoving for many moments. When certain that neither Volterra or his pet are coming back, my attention returns to the mound of fallen stone. Somehow, I still felt like those emerald eyes are watching, reflecting a wise smile. "Dragons and Time magic," soft a velvet, though it still feels like he can hear. "Quite a place." Hollowed limbs spread and my feet dash against the ground, they chase a path up into heaven. Truthfully both limbs are throbbing from travel strain -- stubbornly I ignore the pain.

Table by Wanda. Art by Angel

@[Volterra] - thanks for the thread :)

Messages In This Thread
here lies the abyss - by Volterra - 04-11-2015, 06:45 PM
RE: here lies the abyss - by Camon - 05-13-2015, 06:23 PM
RE: here lies the abyss - by God of the Earth - 05-15-2015, 11:40 AM
RE: here lies the abyss - by Camon - 05-20-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: here lies the abyss - by God of the Earth - 05-24-2015, 11:12 AM
RE: here lies the abyss - by Volterra - 05-25-2015, 01:42 PM
RE: here lies the abyss - by Camon - 05-28-2015, 12:13 PM
RE: here lies the abyss - by God of the Earth - 05-30-2015, 12:48 PM
RE: here lies the abyss - by Volterra - 05-31-2015, 05:01 PM