the Rift

Carrier of the night sky

Waprevah Posts: 26
Hidden Account atk: 6.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 4 HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
TheIceViking
Waprevah
“And if another of his kind comes knocking on your door, will you open it?"

I inhale the sweet scent of the forest, filling my mind with nostalgia. Not my greatest memories but still smelled like “home”. I had an actual home now though, and I quite enjoyed it. Sometimes it got a bit too cold for my liking but I wouldn't let it ruin my day. Worst case scenario … huddle up in a cave and wait it out, and that wasn't even bad. However I have always enjoyed the forest and that is one thing the Basin lacks ...though it does make up for it in many ways. I have nothing to compare my current home to but I'm positive it is quite comfortable.

My gate shifts from walking to trotting, my body smoothly moving between the trees. I have to be careful that my horns don't get left behind, it has happened more times than I would like to admit. Not so much now that I am older, but I was a clumsy foal.

A scent fills my nostrils as I continue to inhale the aroma of the earth around me. Not a surprise seeing as this is the Threshold. I manage to trail after the scent and after a few moments I can see the equine I am following, a unicorn actually. I come to a halt and examine her for a moment, keeping my distance. Her coat reminds me of the nights in the Basin, wonderful colours. She lacks a mane though, but it does nothing to degrade her beauty. What really catches my eyes though are her skittish movements … and the fear radiating off of her. I can't help the smirk that spreads over my lips. My skull covering up most of my emotions but the devilish gleam in my eyes is not hidden, and neither is my smile.

I begin to approach the lone mare with a stealth of a hunter. My steps are silent, almost feathery. Though I would love to play around a bit I decide against it, though I cannot guarantee she won't be startled when my voice breaks through the silence. A part of me hopes she will. My eyes grow warm and my expression shifts, the grin no longer visible on my dark lips. “Miss, are you alright? You seem stressed,” my voice leaves my lips, filled with warmth and a dash of concern. Then I wait … wait for the reaction.

TAG: @[Kroonjuweel]
speech
word count: 397 words
Image Credit
Please tag Wappy in all replies <3
[Image: 6dbd477f6a4a31a0de8712698f20429a-d8dbyo6.png]

“The ones who are insane enough to think that they can rule the world are always the ones who do.”

Messages In This Thread
Carrier of the night sky - by Kroonjuweel - 04-12-2015, 07:40 AM
RE: Carrier of the night sky - by Waprevah - 04-13-2015, 01:17 PM
RE: Carrier of the night sky - by Kroonjuweel - 04-14-2015, 11:20 AM
RE: Carrier of the night sky - by Waprevah - 04-15-2015, 03:44 PM
RE: Carrier of the night sky - by Kroonjuweel - 04-18-2015, 11:58 AM
RE: Carrier of the night sky - by Waprevah - 04-25-2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Carrier of the night sky - by Kroonjuweel - 04-29-2015, 12:19 PM