the Rift

Carrier of the night sky

Kroonjuweel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The vague shade became clearer with every step it took. A mare appeared, she was taller than her, with a dark hide and blonde manes. But it was not her hide that caught her attention. It was not her manes or tail. It was the skull on her head that left her in absolute terror. She didn't even know from which animal it once belonged. The only thing she knew was that the dark horns were enormous and scary. It was as if she could almost see the red blood dripping from a big wound on her side. It almost took her breath away for a second.

She stood there for a second or two, with a pounding heart and her eyes wide open. She then threw her head up high so she looked bigger. It was something she had always done when she was scared. She had taught herself this when even she felt scared and it felt like she couldn't take it anymore, she should never show it to others. Only the flick of her fragile tail showed she felt uncomfortable. Her ears turned towards the dark mare when she spoke. She narrowed her eyes when she heard the sweetness and concern in the mare's voice. She spoke like she was genuine interested. Clashing thoughts appeared, reached her brain and left her feeling very confused.

She's okay... Don't mess up your first encounter here!
But still my guts say something else....Why does she have that skull on her head?
Haven't you heard her words? This is how it goes every time!

She shook her head, trying to stop the thoughts in her head. She smiled and cleared her throat. This conversation wasn't gonna be messed up by a creaking voice. "Well, I didn't know it was that obvious.." She answered, followed by an awkward laugh. If she could have the chance to slam her head against a tree, she would have. She still smiled. "No, for real... I have never been here, so I'm a little bit lost and confused." She let out a little sigh. "What is your name, if I may ask?" She moved her weight from one leg to another, a little bit nervous about the answer of the mysterious mare.

Messages In This Thread
Carrier of the night sky - by Kroonjuweel - 04-12-2015, 07:40 AM
RE: Carrier of the night sky - by Waprevah - 04-13-2015, 01:17 PM
RE: Carrier of the night sky - by Kroonjuweel - 04-14-2015, 11:20 AM
RE: Carrier of the night sky - by Waprevah - 04-15-2015, 03:44 PM
RE: Carrier of the night sky - by Kroonjuweel - 04-18-2015, 11:58 AM
RE: Carrier of the night sky - by Waprevah - 04-25-2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Carrier of the night sky - by Kroonjuweel - 04-29-2015, 12:19 PM