the Rift

Carrier of the night sky

Waprevah Posts: 26
Hidden Account atk: 6.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 4 HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
TheIceViking
Waprevah
“And if another of his kind comes knocking on your door, will you open it?"

posthereposthereIf my expression wasn't masked up with concern and kindness it would be burning with joy. Her wide eyes and her pounding heart fill me up with a thrill I rarely experience. A part of my wants to unmask myself … just to see what my core can bring to the surface. However, I know better. This is neither the time nor place. I can see the mare collecting herself after a second or two slips by. I admit I was quite sad that I could not devour those emotions for longer, but on the bright side they will be imprinted in my mind for a while. Might offer some interesting day dreams later on.

A soft laugh flows from my lips when I hear the mare laugh. Well, I do pride myself in my talents to spot fear. I shift my weight and rest it on my left hind leg. My tail swaying slightly by the movement and rustling the grass beneath it. “Oh there is no need to fear. You have just entered Helovia, though how much those words mean to you I do not know,” I chuckle with a hint of a smile on my lips. “This place is quite magical and I am not surprised that you feel confused, I admit after staying here for some time I have yet to figure this place out,” I say with a full smile now. “If you would accept my assistance I would be happy to help you around here,” I propose.

And I almost forgot … my name is Waprevah, I come from Aurora Basin, located in the North.” My voice is smooth and calm as I speak. “It is quite an amazing place, your appearance reminded me of the nights there.” I smile shyly to her, though in reality there is not a shy bone in my body. I watch the mare carefully through my blue eyes hoping she will accept my offer. It would be a shame to leave a beauty like this unguarded around here.

TAG: @[Kroonjuweel]
speech
word count: 338 words
Image Credit
Please tag Wappy in all replies <3
[Image: 6dbd477f6a4a31a0de8712698f20429a-d8dbyo6.png]

“The ones who are insane enough to think that they can rule the world are always the ones who do.”

Messages In This Thread
Carrier of the night sky - by Kroonjuweel - 04-12-2015, 07:40 AM
RE: Carrier of the night sky - by Waprevah - 04-13-2015, 01:17 PM
RE: Carrier of the night sky - by Kroonjuweel - 04-14-2015, 11:20 AM
RE: Carrier of the night sky - by Waprevah - 04-15-2015, 03:44 PM
RE: Carrier of the night sky - by Kroonjuweel - 04-18-2015, 11:58 AM
RE: Carrier of the night sky - by Waprevah - 04-25-2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Carrier of the night sky - by Kroonjuweel - 04-29-2015, 12:19 PM