the Rift

In the dark of the night [open]

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable
[Image: tor_banner_2_by_ladyfey-d5fo3st.png]
Tor clung gratefully to Lace's polite words, his cordial acceptance of her and overlooking the fact she had run like a crazed filly through the forest. She wasn't, honestly, in the mood for much fancy word-work, and so she was content to sit back and let the pegasus femme speak.

"No, I'm relieved to say I'm currently unscathed. My name is Sohalia. I have only just arrived in this land several days ago but, I too, have no herd association." Which is all very lovely, Tor thought drily to herself. The rain had certainly dampened her usual good spirits and kindly words. "Fajira is lovely," The pegasus, Sohalia, continued. Tor's brown eyes shifted, looking surprise at the small white dragon. She had never seen such a creature before. Indeed, she had never thought they had existed, like the fabled Ner'An'Ook, a being of legend where she had once lived. A wry smile came to her lips as she imagined the Ner'An'Ook; such a strange beast, with horns of a caribou and the wings of a bird, the tail of a fox and the paws of a polar bear, so they had said.

But Tor, despite her rather bad temper at the moment, gathered herself inwardly, although outwardly she simply appeared to relax a touch. "I suppose so Lace, fate must intend we meet more often." She threw in a warm laugh, that would hopefully melt the ice that tended to come with meeting new horses. "My trip to the arch went without any incident." Here, the tobiano's voice cooled, and her eyes become a shade colder. Although Tor was well aware the grullo meant only to be kind or whichever, it hadn't gone as well as she had liked, with meeting a pack of wolves that attacked her and had nearly killed her before she had escaped.

"And Sohalia, I must say you do look lovely despite the rain that soaks our skin. I know I definitely can't pull that off in a thunderstorm!" The tobiano mare smiled, ears flicking forward. Rather unfortunately, both parts of her sentence were true; the white pegasus looked far better than Tor's wet, hanging coat and soaked-through mane and tail, that appeared more milky gray than a clean white. Hopefully this meeting would go nicely, and than Tor could part ways with more friends. That was Tor's goal- to build herself a reputation as a helper and healer, one who could help anyone who needed it, one who was willing for any good cause.

"talk talk talk"
move move move
think think think

Word Count: ???

Messages In This Thread
In the dark of the night [open] - by Lace - 09-22-2012, 02:33 PM
RE: In the dark of the night [open] - by Sohalia - 09-22-2012, 06:44 PM
RE: In the dark of the night [open] - by Tor - 09-23-2012, 09:24 AM
RE: In the dark of the night [open] - by Lace - 09-23-2012, 11:03 AM
RE: In the dark of the night [open] - by Sohalia - 09-25-2012, 01:22 PM
RE: In the dark of the night [open] - by Tor - 09-26-2012, 07:43 PM
RE: In the dark of the night [open] - by Lace - 09-27-2012, 11:31 AM