the Rift

[OPEN] Made to Heal

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
a light from the shadows shall spring

He wondered why she chose to linger on the outskirts, or what had brought her further into the herd, but Mesec decided that these questions were too personal to ask of someone that he had only just met. The curiosities were easy enough to put aside, there were other things that were on his mind - other things that they could discuss. She fell into step with him, moving along and he grabbed a mouthful of the autumn grass as he took another step.

The immediate change in her mood startled him at first, her reaction to his question to the point and it took a moment for him to realize that he hadn’t used the best phrasing when asking after the head healer in the Throat. Mesec stopped in his step so that he could to face her more completely, wings unfolding in a small motion that also showed her that there was no wounds hidden on his dark, silver-lined skin. “No, no I’m not hurt.” With only a small hesitation, only because he hadn’t worked out quite how to request what he wanted to talk to her about, he continued. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Sia. Gaucho suggested I find you and talk to you, I’m trying to figure out where I would be helpful in the herd and the healers are one of the ranks I was considering - the crafters being the other.” Mesec did not know whether he would fit in with either of them but he hoped he’d be able to find a place with the herd so that he could actually start contributing. Knowing what he did now about the inherent healing magic that he possessed, perhaps he would be able to help her out even if he ended up joining the Crafters.

He hoped that Sia could help him, though he had to admit he wasn’t entirely sure what questions to ask her. How did you know if you were meant to be a Healer? Every decision that he made lately seemed to take so much longer as the concerns and thoughts muddled up his mind. “But if you’re not up for chatting about work right now that’s okay too.” He offered her an out, politely, with a tug at the corner of his mouth that quickly turned into a smile. “We can just keep walking and grazing and enjoying the evening.”

image by Blu

@[Sikeax]
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
Made to Heal - by Mesec - 04-12-2015, 08:26 PM
RE: Made to Heal - by Sikeax - 04-16-2015, 12:38 AM
RE: Made to Heal - by Mesec - 04-26-2015, 12:17 AM
RE: Made to Heal - by Sikeax - 05-08-2015, 12:05 AM
RE: Made to Heal - by Mesec - 06-03-2015, 02:29 PM