Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine

i see this life like a swinging vine
swing my heart across the line
in my face is flashing signs
seek it out and ye shall find

Two years… Megaera thought, almost in disbelief. Two years since she had first entered Helovia; crossed the threshold with a tyrant’s blood on her hooves. Two years since those violent marks had been burned away from the legs she had used to strike, from the mouth she had uses to bite. She had fallen into the pit of Helovia’s Heart, but that reckless act had been her christening. Nearly consumed, she had risen up from the fire and so had started her new life in Helovia, and just how much had changed since them was miraculous. Gaucho had taken in an angry and reckless child that sought a fight out of fear. Megaera had grown since then. There was still plenty of fight in her, but now she had everything worth fighting for.

The pit had changed just as much as Meg had, now an expanse of caverns, though it was still a special place in Meg’s heart. The caves had been their safety in a dark hour and were quite beautiful in their own way, even if to a pegasus they could never match the open sky. In front of the caves, Meg had helped rescue the filly she now loved as a daughter. Here the Sun God had given her a quest. It had been weeks since that last visit, and now it seemed she should go there. Gaucho had named her Sultana, and a new phase in her life was beginning. Though the mare did not often seek solitude, something drove her to withdraw for a few hours and where better than here.

She approached the caves on foot, covering the distance from the beach as her mind wrestled with the weight of the tasks she was facing. A quest from her God and the task of leading her herd alongside the Wildfire. Her pride in both was undeniable, like two bold banners of faith that the two fiery stallions waved for her, and she was steadfast in her determination to prove herself worthy of the honor.

So engrossed was the newly-made Sultana in her own thoughts that she did not notice the colt until he exclaimed and burst into a peal of exuberant laughter. Her eyes, normally sharp and watchful, had been trained on her own hooves as they plod the open grasses around the cave entrance. At the outburst, Megaera jerked her gaze upwards, body automatically tensing for some kind of confrontation. The sight of the boy, Ampere’s son, soothed her just as quickly though he seemed to have some sort of companion with him. A strange glittering creature followed the colt as he scampered about, and Meg lost no time in moving forward to investigate. A Sultana better know the goings-on in the herd, just as a warrior should. Maybe this will not be all that different after all.

“Zéklé!” She called, moving forward and coming to rest near where he bucked about merrily. She remembered the bold blue boy well from their brief encounter and smiled down at him with the warm and amused affection that all the Dragons Throat youths stirred in her. “What’s your glittering friend here?” Surely it was some form of magic, and Meg bent her head to peer at the strange thing.
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
COME WITH ME NOW - by Zèklè - 04-12-2015, 11:08 PM
RE: COME WITH ME NOW - by Megaera - 04-16-2015, 11:19 PM
RE: COME WITH ME NOW - by Roskuld - 04-19-2015, 01:50 PM
RE: COME WITH ME NOW - by Zèklè - 04-19-2015, 07:37 PM
RE: COME WITH ME NOW - by Megaera - 05-04-2015, 07:09 PM
RE: COME WITH ME NOW - by Roskuld - 05-05-2015, 02:24 PM