the Rift

[OPEN] COME WITH ME NOW

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers

The lil’ shit’s loud, demanding curiosity of you made us both smile, getting bubbly with things that rarely touched me anymore, but you were familiar with. This child rubbed off like gold dust; his own hopeless excitement washed over us, his pride in what apparently was his work working us both over, slaying us, until, for a second in time, we were his minions, his playthings, subject to his will and want. For just a short time, we handed the reins off to some wayward kid we barely knew with a moving, glittering rock buddy.

“’Name’s Chico,” I said, as you proudly splattered yourself against my face, your little whip-like tail curling about in order to flash it better in the youth’s eyes. “Chico thinks that thing you got’s really bitchin’,” I said again, this time in a conspirative stage-whisper, like I was passing on a hush-hush secret to the kid. You bobbed your little lizard head and, once again, you settled yourself on the tip of my nose, stretching as far as you could toward the little moving golem. “See? He wanna touch it,” I said, and there was a piece of me that contemplated snorting you off my face and watching your little body flail to earth. That would teach you to keep your paws to yourself, I bet.

The boy swelled under our praise and he told us quite proudly (and loudly) that he had made the shit himself. “No shit?” I damn-near shouted, my brows rising. Someone might think I was being an asshat and making all my reactions super exaggerated, but in truth I was actually that excited. I already said before that this kid’s energy was infectious—and I wasn’t even really interested in breaking off from it.

*"Y'wanna see what it does?"*

Hell yeah we do, I said, "Show us something kick-ass." My eyes darted to the thing that clung to the colt’s legs, obedient and blank and way too adorable to be made of nothing but rocks. Or maybe it was something else; maybe I was just super excited to see some kid doing something so amazing, the sight of it making my spirit soar a little, making the corners of my mouth pull painfully.

I looked at the mare who was with him; she had moved closer to him, but I ain’t notice and I wouldn’t have cared, anyway. She seemed cool enough. “Your son’s pretty cool,” I said, and my smiling words bumbling about in a catastrophic way I didn’t understand.

@[Zèklè]
@[Megaera]

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
COME WITH ME NOW - by Zèklè - 04-12-2015, 11:08 PM
RE: COME WITH ME NOW - by Megaera - 04-16-2015, 11:19 PM
RE: COME WITH ME NOW - by Roskuld - 04-19-2015, 01:50 PM
RE: COME WITH ME NOW - by Zèklè - 04-19-2015, 07:37 PM
RE: COME WITH ME NOW - by Megaera - 05-04-2015, 07:09 PM
RE: COME WITH ME NOW - by Roskuld - 05-05-2015, 02:24 PM