the Rift

[OPEN] Forgotten Ties.

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

:: Arah ::
[[Direction continuation on from this thread]]

"Come on, before we get into more trouble." Laughing she began to continue forwards, until they were safely out of the arch. Below them in all it's glory was Aurora Basin. Grinning she turned to Tilney to watch his expression as he took in the frostbitten homeland.
It was a path that she had taken many times before, descending down into The Basin. To those who had not been lead here by a Basin member...well it would be almost impossible for them to find it. Delicate footsteps carried her down the long winding path, until finally they were standing before the sentinels. "There is a lake that never freezes." Normally she would speak of the beautiful night sky, but Tilney would never see it. A sadness filled her at this thought. "Tall mountains offer protection from the harsh, winter winds, we won't be getting blown over down here." Laughing she glances along the wall, nodding to the caves that decorated them. "We make our individuals homes in the caves." Stepping forward between the sentinels, her golden eyes skimmed over her home relief was surging through her veins. Here was where she belonged. Glancing back to her newest companion Arah continued to tell him of The Basin. "We also have a large, natural hot spring which steams from under a rocky shelf..." Perhaps they could visit it later. "Lastly is a strange, glass mirror resting against the wall of a cave, though no reflection can be seen when gazed upon." Walking into The Basin Arah stopped and turned to look back at Tilney, smiling at him proudly.

Golden orbs looked over Tilney, a chilled smile still tugging at her lips. Turning to Wynter, Arah gave the griffin a nod and her bonded took flight in search of a lead...preferably Deimos. "Wynter will find someone to officially welcome you." Her hymn is excited, eyes wide and bright as she turns to watch for an approaching figure. Eventually her voice floats back over to the golden stag, "you'll be welcome here. Don't worry about the past." Shuffling over the cold ground to prevent the bottom of her hooves freezing over, the doe tried to wait patiently for a lead. Besides, she'd been a member for years; if she vouched for Tilney they would listen.

@[Tilney] @[Deimos]
You are my refuge and I need you to see;
The only one I let down more than you is me.
Image Credits
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Forgotten Ties. - by Arah - 04-13-2015, 08:27 PM
RE: Forgotten Ties. - by Deimos - 04-18-2015, 09:13 AM
RE: Forgotten Ties. - by Arah - 04-23-2015, 08:15 PM
RE: Forgotten Ties. - by Sialia - 04-24-2015, 02:40 PM
RE: Forgotten Ties. - by Deimos - 05-03-2015, 06:18 AM