the Rift

[OPEN] Forgotten Ties.

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind

The creature that approached almost changed the atmosphere. This lord was quite a force, and Tilney would be lying to himself if he told himself he wasnt afraid; he was utterly terrified. The stag resembled death, ultimate power. The only option was to surrender to such a beast. Tilneys viridescent orbs shifted sheepishly to his ivory companion. She did not quake as he did.
And so the stallion breathed a shaken sigh, delicately eyeing the approaching figure. His chestnut hide twitched nervously against Arahs encouraging shoulder. How was he to treat this creature? He had not met anyone so cloaked and shrouded in darkness or force. This black figure though however dark and cold had such a level temper and neutral demenor. Tilneys porcelaine companion dipped her head and Tilney was quick to follow, humbly bowing his crowned head.
Then spoke the thunder that stood before them. Introducting himself as Deimos, Lord of the Basin the dark brute began to quiz him; Who are you? What do you seek here?

Before he could even find a word to answer with, Arah spoke for him. Tilney could only nod in confirmation. Once more he glanced to his friend, unsure of what to do or say to this mighty stallion. Never had he been in the presence of someone who dripped with power as Deimos did.
Standing sheepishly in silence however was not an option.
"I am Tilney," he confirmed "I have not long been in this land. I seek nothing other then a home and family"
Would they accept him with all his faults, his dissability especially? Should he be honest and alert them of his sights impairment and risk being turned away, or hush himself and later have his secret exposed? How to find the courage though to speak up about his faults was the question.

And so instead he spoke of his strengths. "I like to think I am a thoughtful soul, Deimos. I am much suited to healing and mending if there is a place in your ranks" With each word the shyness fell away and he spoke to the dark creature almost as he would a friend.
Velvetine lips traced over his shoulder and he found a new presence among them. She had snuck up and softly whispered her welcome. Black she was, much like Deimos but with splashes of white on her profile and daring hints of swirling blue throughout a spiralling horn. This mares icy eyes were haunting to him, sending his hide to a shivering twitch. Something about her sent alerts in his mind. Danger. But she was haunting and daunting as ever.
Just as quickly as she had came she was gone again, and Tilney found himself watching after her. He was brought back to reality when a short lived icy gust beat at his face, his gaze sheepishly flicking back to Deimos.

tilney
And Oh there is more to this life

@[Arah] @[Deimos] @[Sialia]

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
Forgotten Ties. - by Arah - 04-13-2015, 08:27 PM
RE: Forgotten Ties. - by Deimos - 04-18-2015, 09:13 AM
RE: Forgotten Ties. - by Arah - 04-23-2015, 08:15 PM
RE: Forgotten Ties. - by Sialia - 04-24-2015, 02:40 PM
RE: Forgotten Ties. - by Deimos - 05-03-2015, 06:18 AM