the Rift

[OPEN] If I Could Kill You I Would

Confutatis the World Eater Posts: 179
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 9 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mongrel :: Common Kitsune :: Dark Illusions wanda
CONFUTATIS
But we're talking kings and successions

Darkness roils and seethes around her, waves of curling rot dancing outwards from soiled skin. Nostrils flare, cupping brilliant red flesh, and eyes roll, white flashing around amber ores. Sweat stains greasy skin, turning ash to shadow, and limbs move, ceaseless, in a toxic dance, a black-hearted waltz. Necromancy -- or at least the practice of it. Around her bugs and beetles shrivel, wither, spiders' legs coming to close across their bodies, and the reek of rot prevails above all, decay and iron lashed together.

She misses her children.
So much it hurts to breathe.

So she lathers herself beneath the burning sun, lets her magic caress and corrupt the life around her, dreams of relief and escape and seeing them, Nymeria and Volterra, happy and well. I should've known this was coming. And she should've slaughtered him (Gaucho), took her magic and sucked the life right out of him, until his skin sloughed from his bones and muscle unraveled and veins shriveled dry, until he was ash in the wind and a skull left staring on the ground. She paces, she moves, and every attempt to engage her (whether in conversation or action) is met with violent apathy and a lick of her magic.

For a season and a half now she hasn't spoken, not to anyone, her mind turning, turning, turning, a rat looking for the exit from the maze, until she runs dry of energy and slumbers for days.

Where are my children?

Eyelids lash together and teeth snap and grind and she hurts because she told them to go away but she didn't expect them to and now she's alone with only her companion's mockery to accompany her.

Come back to me.

And she sits in the sweltering heat with magic burning up around her and then when the sun slips down behind the horizon she begins to cry because there is nothing she can do.

Join the Regime.

Messages In This Thread
If I Could Kill You I Would - by Confutatis - 04-14-2015, 07:02 PM
RE: If I Could Kill You I Would - by Hawke - 04-14-2015, 07:26 PM
RE: If I Could Kill You I Would - by Megaera - 04-14-2015, 08:22 PM
RE: If I Could Kill You I Would - by Confutatis - 05-03-2015, 03:36 PM