the Rift

[OPEN] From My Private Reserve

Diesel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: 2dtakqb.jpg]
DIESEL
Scream for Me

I leave the Threshold and wander west, not planning to arrive at any particular place. It takes a long time to get anywhere on foot, and though I am not particularly fond of wings and horns, I cannot help but think a set of feathery appendages would be incredibly useful. At least for traveling and transportation purposes, it would be nice to be able to move a little bit faster. I grunt as I move into a hot, rocky area. The stone that clatters under my hooves clacks in a way that is foreign to me, almost unnerving. I decide I like it. The strangeness of it seems to make my nerves tingle, and I cannot say I dislike the sensation. It gets hotter, and hotter, and a sweat begins to form on my coat, darkening my appearance just so slightly so my mane and tail seem lighter, brighter red.

Around me there seem to be pools of cooling magma, and I can only know that wherever I am is.. well it is like a volcano, and yet I cannot tell where the volcano starts, where it ends, where the center is. I can feel heat emanating from the ground and wonder what it would be like to burn from the inside. A smile creeps slowly across my lips. "It must be horrific." But soon I am distracted from my thoughts of flame and suffering, as I see a strange cave opening that seems to come out of nowhere. A place to hide bodies, perhaps, were I so inclined. But their screams would echo, I would be given away. It would be fun, but there is nothing fun about being identified and ostracized. You cannot torture without access to a population.

My thoughts last long enough to get me to the entrance of the cave - caves? I step inside and sure enough, the clatter echoes around the ginormous cavern. My hooves continue to clack against the floor of the cave as I make my way toward the back of the huge room. I see there are other rooms if I should continue, but I would rather wait and see who wanders in. I rest a hoof as I wait in the shadows, wondering who would seek shelter in the caves. A song dances through my mind, and I hum the tune while I remain alone. 'Come little children I'll take thee away...'

words
@[Hawke] @[Aelin]

Messages In This Thread
From My Private Reserve - by Diesel - 04-15-2015, 12:06 AM
RE: From My Private Reserve - by Hawke - 04-16-2015, 03:23 PM