the Rift

Silver Energy - [Ktu/open]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

"Tinek, no!" Ophelia barked, crimson and blue eyes narrowed as she chased after the infant dragon. Silver zoomed by, a series of grunts, growls and noises following in his wake, and he finally dove toward the sand, talons extended to capture a scuttling crab and devour it whole. The crab bested the silver dragon, and he tumbled head over tail through the dirt and then whimpered, crawling back to Ophelia who had stopped, staring at him with a stern expression.

"Tinek," she rumbled, staring at the crimson eyed dragon as he curled around her left foreleg. "If you would be careful and listen, then you would not get bested by a little crab." She lowered her head and nuzzled his silvery scales, smiling a little. He was young, and this was his time to learn. She felt his weight on her skull, and she knew that he was hanging on her horn. Usually he spent his time either perched between her ears or hanging from her horn. He would not be able to for very long, as he would grow to be rather large.

The crab scurried off, and Ophelia smirked, lurching forward and taking off after it, and she heard Tinek let out a gurgling cry of delight. With a smile on her lips, she cantered a circle around the red crab and got close enough to lower her head once more. The silver dragon leapt from her horn bounded to the crab, grasping it with his talons and then biting its shell easily with his jaws. "Do not make it suffer, Tinek," she said, sending a mental image through their bond to kill quickly. The dragon obeyed and enjoyed his feast, tail whipping back and forth with excitement.

At least here in the sand and near the ocean, he would not get in too much trouble - she hoped. Tinek was a handful to manage. He was nothing but energy until the moon rose, and then he was a sweet, sleeping tangle of limbs and scales. The pale and crimson young mare stared at the ocean, watching the waves crash to shore and then recede into the mass. She remembered the Tides, and she found that she did not miss them. Her friends were here. The Tides were nothing but an old relic kept alive by her memories. She could hear some of the sounds of battle ringing on the hills to the north every now and then, and she found herself hoping that Mauja would be all right. He did not deserve this, and that was why she was here... standing on the beach.

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Silver Energy - [Ktu/open] - by Ophelia - 09-22-2012, 09:55 PM
RE: Silver Energy - [Ktu/open] - by Ktulu - 09-22-2012, 10:09 PM
RE: Silver Energy - [Ktu/open] - by Ophelia - 09-26-2012, 11:20 AM
RE: Silver Energy - [Ktu/open] - by Ktulu - 09-29-2012, 03:36 PM
RE: Silver Energy - [Ktu/open] - by Ophelia - 10-05-2012, 05:09 PM
RE: Silver Energy - [Ktu/open] - by Ktulu - 10-05-2012, 09:47 PM