Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA                

Light lives in the darkness beauty lives in pain
In destruction we may lose ourselves

But still I will remain

Ophelia wanted nothing more than to bury her face into her sister's mane, but she gave her such a wary look. It struck down deep into her bones, rattling the calm her sibling had given her since birth. Father had come to see Kri? He was the leader now? She had not seen her father in almost a year, and she had not been to the Throat since Tinek's birth. Curious and fearful, she searched Ktulu's mind, knowing that her dear twin would not mind having her thoughts searched. They shared everything.

A figure that looked just like herself approached Kri, Paladin and Ktulu, and she watched herself speak words that were so foreign. She watched her cool attitude toward her sister. She watched her address her father with an impartiality that she was unsure she could feel toward the man who raised her with morals, as distant as she may be with the soul. And, she watched her simply stand instead of leaving with her own sister.

Ophelia's two different colored eyes filled with fear, making Tinek stop in his tracks and let out a mournful, startled cry. She stood absolutely still as the implications, fear and paranoia began to settle into her soul like a vice around her heart. She was angry that they would dare try and violate both her body and mind! They stole her identity! And who else could it be besides those two pegasus twins. She was scared, shattered with the thought that they could ruin her life and her reputation with all of her friends. What if they had visited Osiris! What she felt toward him was tenuously on a thread, her self-worth just now beginning to reknit.

"That was not me..." she replied quietly, her voice shaking. "Two, pegasus fillies. One of them I thought was reading my mind, and now I know. They must have taken my identity..." she trailed, depression sinking into her fear. She would have to leave. Ophelia would never be able to stay in a place where order was not kept; where they did not even realize what sort of weapons were in their possession. The offense was serious, and it shook the mare to her core. "I need to talk to Kri," she murmured thickly, looking up into her sister's crimson eyes.

"I am leaving with you." Ophelia knew that she would lose the ability to turn invisible, but she did not care. She loved Kri, but she could not live with such fear. The mare blinked glassy tears from her eyes, her body shaking with anxiety.

BG | dragon | horse

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Silver Energy - [Ktu/open] - by Ophelia - 09-22-2012, 09:55 PM
RE: Silver Energy - [Ktu/open] - by Ktulu - 09-22-2012, 10:09 PM
RE: Silver Energy - [Ktu/open] - by Ophelia - 09-26-2012, 11:20 AM
RE: Silver Energy - [Ktu/open] - by Ktulu - 09-29-2012, 03:36 PM
RE: Silver Energy - [Ktu/open] - by Ophelia - 10-05-2012, 05:09 PM
RE: Silver Energy - [Ktu/open] - by Ktulu - 10-05-2012, 09:47 PM