the Rift

Silver Energy - [Ktu/open]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

Nail my soul to the middle of a cross that fills this hole
I never understood the Written Word</style>

It was a strange feeling to have her sister delving through her memories, though Ktulu didn't exactly understand why Ophelia would need to search them when she was there. Ktulu knew she had been there. Her ears flickered back and forth as Ophelia continued to search, though she knew there were not many memories that her sister would have to search. The meeting was at the very forefront of her mind. Tinek's sudden mournful cry made Ktulu look down at him before looking back at her sister, whose eyes held fear.

Her face contorted into a look of confusion and disbelief when Ophelia claimed that the one present at the meeting was not her. "How?" Before she could question any farther Ophelia was answering her. It seemed a little far fetched at first, that two fillies would steal Ophelia's identity, but Helovia was a land of magic and deceit. It only took one look into her sister's eyes to know that she was telling the truth and anger clenched her gut and twisted her face into a scowl.

How dare someone steal Ophelia's identity and play games. How dare they think they could get away with it. It was inexcusable. They put her at odds with her sister and strained the perfect relationship that they had.

Ophelia spoke again and Ktulu refocused on her pale sister, who was blinking back tears and shaking. Ktulu stepped forward then and hooked her neck over her sister's and pulled her tight against her chest. "Don't worry." She murmured. "I won't let them ruin this place for you."

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Silver Energy - [Ktu/open] - by Ophelia - 09-22-2012, 09:55 PM
RE: Silver Energy - [Ktu/open] - by Ktulu - 09-22-2012, 10:09 PM
RE: Silver Energy - [Ktu/open] - by Ophelia - 09-26-2012, 11:20 AM
RE: Silver Energy - [Ktu/open] - by Ktulu - 09-29-2012, 03:36 PM
RE: Silver Energy - [Ktu/open] - by Ophelia - 10-05-2012, 05:09 PM
RE: Silver Energy - [Ktu/open] - by Ktulu - 10-05-2012, 09:47 PM