the Rift

[OPEN] Graceless

Bellisma Posts: 53
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 :: 8 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Bellisma
An outright laugh escaped her mouth- the sound tinkling like sweet bells. The filly’s face of disgust at the dandelion was incredibly amusing. Still giggling, she walked to the base of a particularly gnarled pine and picked a few of the last, tender clovers and brought them back to Zahra, “You might like these better, Zahra,”. She was smiling as she glanced to Cavalli.

“It has been some time since we left the Falls. I think it is time to return- I think it is safe to return,” she nodded as she spoke, “I think your mother would be fine with you leaving the forest now, she finished her thought.

Another thought then floated into her head, and her ears flickered uncertainly to the cream spotty stallion, “Are you of a herdlands here, Cavalli? You are welcome to join us to the Falls-” her voice grew to quiet chimes, “In fact, I think we’d welcome the company.”

Indeed, a journey back to the Falls, with a tired filly and infant pup, through the ominous forest- it was a long trek and not a pleasant one. Especially with the dying light, “And I do not wish to stay in this forest past nightfall…” she glanced anxiously around them in the dimming light, the shadows growing longer by the minute.

Gently, velveteen muzzle nudged the filly and softly brushed over the pup, “Little ones, now is not the place for resting. We should be on our way,” though the meaning of her words were stern, her voice floated kindly over the young creatures.

She returned her attention to the ivory stallion, “I’m certain you’d like the Falls. It’s beautiful to see…” her voice again trailed off, and her eyes nervously bounced around his face and body.

ooc| So so so sorry about the delay. I just had zero muse or ideas for her. I forced this post out, so it’s icky. And I figured she could invite Cavalli back to the Falls? He’s welcome to join! @[Zahra] @[Cavalli]
Nature's first green is gold, her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower; but only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf, so Eden sank to grief.
So dawn goes down day. Nothing gold can stay.
-Frost

Please tag Bellisma in every reply.

Messages In This Thread
Graceless - by Zahra - 04-15-2015, 11:46 PM
RE: Graceless - by Bellisma - 04-17-2015, 02:23 PM
RE: Graceless - by Cavalli - 04-19-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: Graceless - by Zahra - 04-24-2015, 04:09 PM
RE: Graceless - by Bellisma - 04-26-2015, 10:48 PM
RE: Graceless - by Cavalli - 04-29-2015, 11:15 PM
RE: Graceless - by Zahra - 05-03-2015, 12:43 PM
RE: Graceless - by Bellisma - 05-03-2015, 09:04 PM
RE: Graceless - by Cavalli - 05-05-2015, 11:11 PM