the Rift

[OPEN] Shit out of luck. [Diesel Capture]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
A R A H

The sun was setting over the horizon, she watched it sadly. Every time the sun sank behind the world she would always end up feeling as if the darkness inside her was creeping up, trying to take control. After the invasion her body was still weak but her mind was well rested. Wynter sat atop her shoulders, it had always been the griffin's favourite perch even after she had become far too large and heavy to remain there. Sighing she wove her way through The Fields, aiming to get back to The Basin as soon as possible. Golden orbs looked over the land, after releasing a sigh she forced her legs into motion. Fighting the battle against exhaustion was one she knew well. Just keep fighting to take one more step, keep yourself distracted and entertained. The doe had slept the past night to make sure she was well rested for this journey home. Glancing over her shoulder at her exhausted companion The Doe sighed. "Get down Wynter, I'm tired as well." Dramatically the grin rolled off, catching herself just before she hit the ground. Laughing at her bonded Arah continued forward, heading towards The Basin. Something formed on the horizon. A shape perhaps?

The doe paused wearily watching it, wondering if it was an enemy. After everything she had done there would certainly be plenty of enemies that would be pleased to see her blood.

@[Diesel] This sucked. Sorry.

And a sun set to lay away your day to day fears

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Shit out of luck. [Diesel Capture] - by Arah - 04-17-2015, 08:36 PM
RE: Shit out of luck. [Diesel Capture] - by Diesel - 04-17-2015, 10:31 PM
RE: Shit out of luck. [Diesel Capture] - by Arah - 04-18-2015, 09:29 PM
RE: Shit out of luck. [Diesel Capture] - by Diesel - 04-19-2015, 10:26 PM