the Rift

[OPEN] Shit out of luck. [Diesel Capture]

Diesel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: 2dtakqb.jpg]
DIESEL
Scream for Me

In the stupor of sleep I am not aware of her approach except for the unconscious twitching of an ear. My mind is blank, though as she approaches and begins to use her magic on me, images begin to form in my mind. I begin to wake and perhaps it is my mind that sees her before my eyes do. But of course, there is no fight in me. I stand and stretch, then stare at her blankly. Something feels strange. This pale mare with antlers upon her crown does not look familiar to me, and yet I feel compelled to do as she asks. Did she ask? She must have, because I am nodding my head in agreement with her request. A griffin flies above us - her companion? A glance at the pendant hanging on her delicate chest distracts me momentarily as I think of how delightful it is.

Something feels funny in my mind, a fuzziness that is unfamiliar to a normally acute and analytic psyche. The grogginess of sleep leaves me unable to reason out the source of this change. "Lead on, Grey Lady." I am not sure why I would try to escape, after all, she has told me nothing of where she is from, her name, or exactly what she intends. Warning me not to escape should be a hint that her intentions are not pure, but even if I wanted to fight back, I could not. And so, we shall make our way to, well, wherever she desires.

254 words
Sorry, it was rushed :/

Messages In This Thread
Shit out of luck. [Diesel Capture] - by Arah - 04-17-2015, 08:36 PM
RE: Shit out of luck. [Diesel Capture] - by Diesel - 04-17-2015, 10:31 PM
RE: Shit out of luck. [Diesel Capture] - by Arah - 04-18-2015, 09:29 PM
RE: Shit out of luck. [Diesel Capture] - by Diesel - 04-19-2015, 10:26 PM