the Rift

[OPEN] The Reality of Displacement

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel

I ran.

I am the biggest coward ever because all I could do was run. I just bolted, without saying a word to Shida, and leaving the nice mare that had tried to save us in the dust. If the adults were running, that meant we were next. All the big, bad armor clad giants were destroying my childhood. With each clang and cry, all I could do was cringe and watch them take everything away. In the distance, I may have even heard mom cry, and that's what finally broke everything that was within me.

My tiny legs finally got me outside of the Falls, and immediately I burst into the air. If they wanted to take me, and hurt me to, they'd have to chase me through the skies. My eyes kept watering, and so I kept crying. There were so many tears within me that I didn't know when I would stop. Why couldn't I just be Shida, she's okay, or at least seemed okay. Then here was me, pathetic little Auriel, begging anyone in the sky to just help my mommy and daddy. I couldn't be out here alone, I would never survive.

Weariness clung to my bones like a cold grasp. It was creeping into my wings, quickly forcing me to descend into a land of purple flowers. Once, they may have been pretty, but now, they were just little reminders of what I used to have. Maybe I was just being mopey, and overreacting, but it really feels like my world is falling apart without me. I wish I had won that egg from the raven, then I wouldn't be so alone. I would at least have another child that could stay with me, and cry with me. The only thing to help me get through tonight was the little glowing charm that sat between my eyes. Its little green glow the only comfort I had.

Curling up, I rolled myself into the tightest possible ball. My eyes slammed shut, and I tried to curl up even further. If I could be small enough, no one could see me, and no one could hurt me. I could live the rest of my life in a peaceful rest, curled under the blooming flowers.

[post-invasion, open for anyone! Sorry it's meh, but it'll be better with interaction.]
Coding by Tamme
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
The Reality of Displacement - by Auriel - 04-18-2015, 01:57 PM
RE: The Reality of Displacement - by Shida - 04-19-2015, 11:16 AM
RE: The Reality of Displacement - by Roskuld - 04-19-2015, 02:08 PM
RE: The Reality of Displacement - by Auriel - 04-20-2015, 04:33 PM
RE: The Reality of Displacement - by Shida - 04-20-2015, 04:45 PM
RE: The Reality of Displacement - by Roskuld - 04-21-2015, 11:07 AM
RE: The Reality of Displacement - by Auriel - 04-22-2015, 08:33 AM
RE: The Reality of Displacement - by Shida - 04-24-2015, 01:03 PM
RE: The Reality of Displacement - by Roskuld - 04-25-2015, 12:25 PM