the Rift

[OPEN] The Reality of Displacement

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
Shida
You can tell me when it's over if the high was worth the pain.

I'm sort of glad Auriel ran away like the shit-head she is. Don't get me wrong, part of me wanted to stay and watch the conclusion of the action, but then again ... I mean, I didn't want to get my ass killed just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. It was those fuckers who attacked us, and I'll be damned if I take home any new scars because of it. Especially when I didn't even get to fight. So when Auri hightailed it away, I followed.

You know, cause I'm a good sister. Definitely not because I was afraid too.

"AU-" EXPLOSION. "REE-" EXPLOSION. "EL." EXPLOSION. With each syllable of her name, I blew up a small clump of dirt. Was she seriously going to just curl up and take a nap? Our home just got fucking taken over by some giant, and she's snoozing?

Princess sat down next to me as I stood looking over my sister, a look of disapproval on my face. The hellhound did not like all of the fighting, but was currently unsure where his duty lay. Obviously he stayed by my side, but given how little I communicated anything to him, he was clearly finding it difficult. "Get up Aur-" I demanded, snorting. "Didn't you see it? Didn't you see Da?! He was with them, idiot. With the invaders. Do you know what that means? It means he's got a plan."

I'm not really sure if that's true or not. It could be that they were holding Da captive. I mean, I haven't really seen him for a while, maybe the invaders had found him somewhere when he was high, and were holding him prisoner. I don't know. But I'd like to think that he has a plan. He might seem like an idiot to most, but I know him better than that. He isn't.

"Stop being a tit."

I needed Aur to stop napping, or sulking, or whatever was happening. I needed her to get up, agree with me that Da had a plan, and help me figure out what to do next. I mean, had anyone seen Ma? All I know is those idiots who were with us on the hill, were probably still there. Like, A+ work team. Super fucking helpful. I know I was there too, but I'm just a kid. I get a pass. The adults who stood there, they should get their asses beat for being so fucking useless.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
The Reality of Displacement - by Auriel - 04-18-2015, 01:57 PM
RE: The Reality of Displacement - by Shida - 04-19-2015, 11:16 AM
RE: The Reality of Displacement - by Roskuld - 04-19-2015, 02:08 PM
RE: The Reality of Displacement - by Auriel - 04-20-2015, 04:33 PM
RE: The Reality of Displacement - by Shida - 04-20-2015, 04:45 PM
RE: The Reality of Displacement - by Roskuld - 04-21-2015, 11:07 AM
RE: The Reality of Displacement - by Auriel - 04-22-2015, 08:33 AM
RE: The Reality of Displacement - by Shida - 04-24-2015, 01:03 PM
RE: The Reality of Displacement - by Roskuld - 04-25-2015, 12:25 PM