the Rift

[OPEN] The Reality of Displacement

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
Shida
You can tell me when it's over if the high was worth the pain.

Shooting someone's face off with laserse!? If I could read Auri's mind, I would tell her that was the fucking coolest shit she's ever said in her life. But I can't, so I continue to think she's a tit.

Anyways.

Finally she moves, but only to glare at me. (Like I give a shit), so I glare back. Then things get a helluva lot better.

I sigh dramatically, pretending to be super embarrassed for my motherfucking icon Ros to see me with my asswipe of a sister. "Auri's a tit. She's my sister." I reply, but my words are rushed. I don't want to be talking about Auri right now. Not when there's a bunch of other shit happening, like my home being fucking invaded by goliath, and my idol showing up.

Auriel's account is basically what happened, but I offer my own recap anyways. Ros did ask me after all. "Yeah. Some big motherfucker followed by lots of other motherfuckers just attacked. And they didn't try to take away our home -" I blurt out, casting an angry and condescending look at Auri before turning back to Ros. "-they mother fucking succeeded. They just stormed up and whooped some ass. They didn't have to try - they brought bitches from the Basin to help out. It was a fucking slaughter. We got our asses kicked. The worst part, is they didn't even fucking ask. We knew we were going to lose the second they stormed up. They could have saved everyone a lot of goddamn time by fucking evicting us, rather than beating the shit out of everyone."

My words and tone had gotten progressively louder as I spoke. I guess I didn't realize how actually fired up I was about the whole thing. It was probably because I couldn't participate, since my bones and shit were still growing. But damn it made me angry.

I shrug twice to both of Auri's statements. I don't say anything to her apologize, since twin-emotions always make me feel awkward. As to her second question? I dunno ... I just always assumed we'd follow Da. If Ma and Da were going to split up ... well who knows. 2 Christmas's ? Every other weekend? I just didn't know.

"Her name's Ros. Not zebra girl." I correct, though it wasn't like Auri would have any way of knowing that.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
The Reality of Displacement - by Auriel - 04-18-2015, 01:57 PM
RE: The Reality of Displacement - by Shida - 04-19-2015, 11:16 AM
RE: The Reality of Displacement - by Roskuld - 04-19-2015, 02:08 PM
RE: The Reality of Displacement - by Auriel - 04-20-2015, 04:33 PM
RE: The Reality of Displacement - by Shida - 04-20-2015, 04:45 PM
RE: The Reality of Displacement - by Roskuld - 04-21-2015, 11:07 AM
RE: The Reality of Displacement - by Auriel - 04-22-2015, 08:33 AM
RE: The Reality of Displacement - by Shida - 04-24-2015, 01:03 PM
RE: The Reality of Displacement - by Roskuld - 04-25-2015, 12:25 PM