the Rift

[OPEN] Greetings and threats

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

:: Arah ::

Like a ghost she followed, waiting her prisoner waiting for him to attempt a mistake. So far he had been behaving quite well, there had been little reason to intervene with his wonderings. Soon she would present him to both Deimos and Ophelia however, for now, she was happy to quietly watch him explore their home while she sought out both her leaders. They could lock him away in the prison if they wished, the doe cared very little about what would become of her prisoner once the leads became aware of his presence. As she trailed behind him Wynter came up to her, her warm body landing with a certain elegance upon her withers. Before the doe could begin to communicate with her bonded angry voices caught both of their attentions. Both creatures looked over to the front gate where their prisoner was also heading. Moving quickly to catch up to the brute she had captured she did not even bother to offer him word of warning. If he was smart he would keep silent and just observe what unfolded before him.

Golden orbs looked over each and everyone that stood before her, not aware that she was part of the reason why they had gathered. Gaucho was the one who seemed most out of place, his angry words causing the doe to frown. Eyes flickered towards Thranduil, why would he bother sticking his neck of the line for her? They had no relationship and in truth they barely knew each other. Remaining silent she simply watched the conversation continue, listening to Ophelia's words she finally spoke up. "I am sorry, I do not know what you want of me." After she finished speak the fae princess tilted her head to the side watching The Wildfire. Had she in some way offended The Throat? Is this why Gaucho suddenly decided that The Basin was not to be trusted? Moving so that Diesel was more visible behind her she wondered if he was perhaps a member of The Throat. Had she misjudged him? Had he been in fact playing her this entire time? "My prisoner...prehaps he belongs to you?" There was little desire to keep him here, they only needed to speak a quiet word or two with him. Bitch slapping people never took long.

This was her doing, she would claim full responsibility if there was an issue with Deisel being captured. For now however she decided to play it quiet, simply watching and waiting for a response from anyone that surrounded her. An answer was desperately desired, her orbs continued to remain settled on Gaucho as he was the one who she believed would be most able to answer her questions.

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Greetings and threats - by Gaucho - 04-18-2015, 05:40 PM
RE: Greetings and threats - by Ranjiri - 04-18-2015, 06:36 PM
RE: Greetings and threats - by Gaucho - 04-18-2015, 10:01 PM
RE: Greetings and threats - by Ranjiri - 04-18-2015, 11:22 PM
RE: Greetings and threats - by Gaucho - 04-19-2015, 10:05 AM
RE: Greetings and threats - by Ophelia - 04-19-2015, 03:03 PM
RE: Greetings and threats - by Deimos - 04-19-2015, 03:21 PM
RE: Greetings and threats - by Thranduil - 04-19-2015, 05:07 PM