the Rift

[OPEN] I don't know how right should feel [open]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
The few words that passed between us all spoke to the feelings that were near inexpressible. Essetia tried to express her sorrow. Elsa - the anger radiating from her - could barely stand in our presence, and instead fled from the moment to do Gods knew what. Deimos the Reaper appears, and I send a silent, hateful glare his direction. As one of my attackers, how could I possibly feel anything less than odious rage. Essetia offers one of Midas's feathers to Africa, who gracefully accepts it. Of course there would be some sort of exchange like that, though, I do not understand what has gone on that makes Essetia feel so guilty or responsible - or perhaps it is just common grief that she expresses?

The words that Ulrik offers to Africa, and then to me as I am the only remaining 'Falls member', are the only salve that I could possibly hope for at the moment. Of course, it's more like putting a bandaid on a slit carotid artery, or a little hand pump for a collapsed lung, but it is better than nothing. He offers his cart, or whatever I should call it, and leaves us with the body. Africa turns to me, asking my assistance in returning his body. I have no desire to return to the Falls. I do not want to see the conquerors, I do not want to relive the memories, or realize that it is no longer the home I once -- loved? Did I love the Falls? Right now I do not know that I have experienced love, that I could ever experience it. I am numb, except for anger sitting deep inside. My emotions are constipated, unable to surface and be healed.

I sigh and nod to the one-winged beauty. What pain she must be feeling. I will go with her, for her, for Midas, for their child. Not for me, for them. I stretch my neck, muzzle extending in a gesture of comfort should she accept my touch. She needs a friend, and whether I like it or not, right now I am that friend. "We will go together, and put him to a peaceful rest." Out of harm's way, left in peace from the agony and strife of the world we live in. I reach down and press the button on the machine, then begin to walk along the machine toward the Falls, my heart as heavy as my footfalls. Damaris lingers near Africa, ready to accompany the mare and provide as much comfort as a silent canine can.

WC: 427
Tag: @[Africa]
(Meet you in the Falls?)

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't know how right should feel [open] - by Rostislav - 04-24-2015, 01:40 AM