the Rift

Helping Hands | Gaucho v Sialia

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

All I can see are flames.

"I hate fire!!!" My voice is more of a screech as my plan is backfiring... literally. Somehow he knew I was coming. Either he saw me moving, or he was psychic... No one was that fast.

Pain laces through the left side of my barrel as I had tried to move out of the way in time to not get turned into fried chicken. The pain also reminds me of my ever growing disdain for the fire element. I mean, Really! Why does everyone and their mother have fire magic. Its horrid! And painful, and just plain hot! And not in a good way!

Quickly I retreat, taking deep painful breaths, as I slow and turn to face him once more, His words ringing through the air. Yeah, no fucking kidding you stupid fire bird!

Alrighty... That did not go as planned. He easily evaded my attack. Frustration floods through me. In my last spars with my own kind I had been the loser. I, the soldier, had been the loser. I had lost to a healer! That, that was shameful.

I close my eyes only a moment as I try to take control of the pain on my ribs and the frustration pumping in my blood, then opening them to look at Gaucho. I mean to really look at him. Horns sprout from his head, which honestly is kinda cool looking. Wow. His antlers are even glowing. Kay, serious horn envy going on here. His wings are on fire, and thats kid of a big thing... so what to attack? Go for the legs? I don't plan on going head on agai- oh look, he just made more spikes on his shoulders. And now he is yelling again at me. Lovely.

Wait. Is that a snake on him? Thats a snake. A steely colored snake. Is there anything else? My mind rewinds, and I do recall a screech of some sort. My eyes scan and find a fire bird. AWESOME. More fucking fire. And, an answer to my question... how he had known I was coming.

I push forward again, my barrel protesting, skins stretching and compacting. My plan is to move around his front end, and his wings, only to turn sharply in towards his haunches. So, thats what I do. Forward, power, more power. I try to move around his wings, and attempt to move towards his haunches, where my ivory teeth try to clamp down on the luscious flesh of his stupid painted bird butt.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Gaucho]
Words;; 426/800
Notes;; Attack 2/3
Summary;; Sialia pushes from a halt into a canter, and moves around his wings and shoulders on the Right side in an attempt to bite his hind end on his right side, she then continues straight from there.

Injuries;; A burn on the left side of her barrel.

Okay, I had a hard time with this, because I wasn't sure how to execute an attack on him. So, there goes awkward attack. I also am having a hard time incorporating all of his stuffs into my post >.< and tbh I had like no idea that he was constantly on fire so this time I stalked his profile. Also, she doesn't really hate Pegasus's, she is just mad cause he has fire and she doesn't like it. I spent like 45 min just getting this here, and its... short. But I liked it. So. There.

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Helping Hands | Gaucho v Sialia - by Gaucho - 04-18-2015, 06:29 PM
RE: Helping Hands | Gaucho v Sialia - by Sialia - 04-23-2015, 01:00 PM
RE: Helping Hands | Gaucho v Sialia - by Gaucho - 04-29-2015, 12:13 PM
RE: Helping Hands | Gaucho v Sialia - by Sialia - 05-04-2015, 12:52 PM
RE: Helping Hands | Gaucho v Sialia - by Gaucho - 05-23-2015, 08:26 PM
RE: Helping Hands | Gaucho v Sialia - by Blu - 06-14-2015, 10:38 PM