the Rift

[OPEN] !! Little Toy Guns [Post-Invasion Healing]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence

one day i'll be stronger than my own doubt
Aye, Alysanne was not having this - just as Res wasn't. But, the tone of her voice, the way she spat about how no one deserved this. It made Res's skin ripple. Alysanne's ears pinned and Res could only blink toward her at first. "Everyone deserves a chance to fight." She says, before adding on, "And then they deserve to be healed when the fight is over." She shakes her head, speaking just quietly enough that Alysanne would be the one who heard to say, "I do not condone these actions, this invasion. But I would have felt worse if they did not have the spirit to try and defend themselvesl or if I hadn't been here and they died from lack of medical attention..."

There is a short sigh as Alysanne says she will help as well. The first to arrive was Ktulu - originally someone Res cowered from. But, today, she didn't care. Ktulu had not come after her and her her family for once, and for today the fear would be gone. Carefully, Resplendence hummed - trying to weave the illusion of calm across the minds of those who came toward the two healers. If they were calm, they were less likely to hurt themselves. Though, she still doubted that her humming would effect as many of the warriors in a strong manner. Aye, but maybe it would be just enough. "Of course," she responded to the dark unicorn, easing her humming for a few moment to answer the dark mare. She moved forward, reaching the mare's side and feeling the strength that came from the Earth. Roots sprung from the ground - covering her left limb in a layer of mud and a wrap of vines. Carefully, it should be weaving back whatever was broken in the leg, it should fix it perfectly for her, if the mare so wished it to.

Alas, as the dark leader came towards the group Resplendence gave a curt nod toward her patient. "Let me know if anything else hurts. I'll be but a minute," she explains, body shifting and moving to close the space between the winged one and herself. A cut chest, that would no doubt bruise over with time. An arching line from barrel to nostril that seemed to be deep was shown valiantly across her frame. Aye, they would need the most attention. "I'm so sorry," Resplendence whispered to the once-leader, head dropping in a respectful gesture. Then, with her tune still being hummed - to try and ease the pain, to give the mind a sense of calm, she allowed the roots to spring from the ground once more - mud slathering over the open wounds and the roots almost seeming to stitch it back together. And, as it all began to dissipate, the wounds were gone (if only a bit of a scar left, that might fade with time). "Do you require anything else? It might be best to rest… I'm sure I can strong arm the Kings into allowing you a nights rest to recuperate before you leave…" She says, eyes shining with pain about the fact that this mare had fought so valiantly to be cast aside. All of those who had fought had done so valiantly, and it would not be forgotten by the pink mare. There was a weak smile, though her body was already beginning to feel the effects of the magic - the tiresome bout that always lingered afterwards. Aye, she would need sleep too - and she wouldn't want to be alone, not after what had just happened. Perhaps Kaj would grace her with his presence tonight - so they could give each other peace of mind…

Res is using her 'false emotion' magic in this post. You can decide how much of an effect it has on your character, if at all ;3

Image Credit
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! Little Toy Guns [Post-Invasion Healing] - by Resplendence - 04-22-2015, 09:35 PM