the Rift

[OPEN] I don't see the problem.

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

ISOPIA
Consider your origin. You were not formed to live like brutes but to follow virtue and knowledge.
It hadn't very taken long. To win, that is. It hadn't taken very long to win.

Though if she thought about it, the girl hadn't really expected it to. From what she had heard the Hidden Falls were out numbered. But it wasn't only that. The bits and pieces she had heard from reports along the way indicated that they weren't just beaten, they were badly beaten. In a way, it seemed fitting that the Edge had taken over here. They were stronger. If the Falls couldn't survive, then they didn't deserve to. Such was the way of nature, and the girl didn't see why it should be any different here.

There was something else though. Something that lingered in the back of her mind; excitement. The girl rarely felt excited about anything, but today she was. It wasn't because she was in the lands of her Father, although maybe that played a contributing role. It was because she was out of the fog and away from the rocks. She was now surrounded by forests, dense bushes and high grasses. Waterfalls rushed all around her, and streams arched and ebbed seemingly wherever they pleased. Hidden pathways lined the area, and when the girl took to the skies, the sight she saw was breathless.

The girl liked it here, and she rarely liked anything.

But there was something about the greenery that the Edge had lacked. Sure, she could smell the ocean from almost anywhere and the wind carried a significant amount of moisture (which the girl very much liked), but she felt disconnected somehow (even more than she usually did). Now, standing almost waist-high in grass, the girl knew why.

She was created of the earth, to restore balance to it.

And now she was home.

Strolling along, the quad-horned demi child inspected her new home with bright golden eyes. Her death-marked face was in a constant rotation, taking in each and every bit of scenery and attempting to memorize every rise and fall in the landscape.

[Open to all! Iso is just checking out her new home!]

Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
I don't see the problem. - by Isopia - 04-18-2015, 10:21 PM
RE: I don't see the problem. - by Archibald - 04-18-2015, 11:07 PM
RE: I don't see the problem. - by Isopia - 04-18-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: I don't see the problem. - by Archibald - 04-21-2015, 03:24 PM
RE: I don't see the problem. - by Isopia - 04-21-2015, 08:00 PM
RE: I don't see the problem. - by Archibald - 04-29-2015, 08:11 AM
RE: I don't see the problem. - by Isopia - 04-29-2015, 01:45 PM
RE: I don't see the problem. - by Archibald - 05-10-2015, 08:08 PM