the Rift

[OPEN] I don't see the problem.

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

Midas had been good, for a short while. The stallion was noble and many people loved him and followed him. The Asylum that also resided in these lands alongside Midas, well, Archibald had not known much of them, but they seemed to have dissolved. That was what happened when bands joined herds--they did not last. The Grey, once so strong and united, had slowly fallen to the wayside with the comfort and monotony of herdlife. Ophelia had begun the break when she left the herd, and slowly they all fizzled out. Archibald, Circe, Ktulu...they all left. The ties, the bonds, the relationships they had built together did not die--that was apparent whenever Archibald interacted with the twin sisters, Lakota, or Apollo. Their unity, however, the ability to stand together as one force and one body with many parts had faded. Lost to the whispers of Helovia's history, the Grey would no longer be.

This child--this rapidly aging child--was wise beyond the year(was she even that old, or just her body?) she held. Ophelia had mentioned that Archibald's own son, Abraham, had held a similar wisdom...but Archibald did not believe it was anywhere near what this filly grasped. At her words, Archibald turned his head to look back at Loretta, and then scan across the waterfall laden land. From the depths of his throat he murmured a hmm noise. It was not a noise of agreeance, but merely of thought. With all of the confidence Archibald held, he believed he could be the leader she called for, thought that this land deserved. His chance had been thwarted before by the power of dragonfire and a stupid boy, but now he had no competitors. His family stood behind his decisions and his words--nevermore so apparent than in their steps that followed him into battle, despite their own minds and apprehensions.

"We must have a Storyteller to interpret his will for this land." It was all Archibald could give her in words. His mind wandered back to Irrydae, the star-clad female that once wisely led this herd by the Earth God's words. She had done well in her position, and part of Archibald doubted that any other could do as well. However, as he turned his head to look back at golden eyes that so ironically matched his own, he wondered if this youngster would desire to fill the whole in this position. It was, after all, the duty of the demi-children to bridge the gap between the Gods and the mortals.

table by tamme for use only by time | |art by her too

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
I don't see the problem. - by Isopia - 04-18-2015, 10:21 PM
RE: I don't see the problem. - by Archibald - 04-18-2015, 11:07 PM
RE: I don't see the problem. - by Isopia - 04-18-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: I don't see the problem. - by Archibald - 04-21-2015, 03:24 PM
RE: I don't see the problem. - by Isopia - 04-21-2015, 08:00 PM