the Rift

[OPEN] Duty [New Edge Leads Competition]

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
Kiara

We had fought hard, but just not hard enough. They had taken our home, and I have no idea where my beloved daughter is. Kerian had looked, and picked up her trail for a short time. But even that had faded out. It was as he returned that the news arrived. They were looking for new leaders for the Edge. Since I had fought as apart of the Qian to take the Edge oh so long ago now, maybe it was time to return. Let's go Keiran. We set off, together. Somehow, ever since I won him and he broke out of that egg and landed at my hooves it has been us. In a way, I think even till our deaths it will always be us. He is my protector and best friend all at once. He sees me in my broken state and makes me better. For him, I have been the same.

OrangeMoon has arrived in full force by the time we cross into the Edge. My wounds are healing, slowly. I probably should of sought medical attention after the battle was over.... But the feeling of my rank magic slipping away had been to much to bare. I move stiffly, as does Keiran. My emerald eyes looking for the place that I had been told the meeting would be held.

As we arrive, I am surprised to see several others already gathered. The one that surprises me the most is... Rosti. I step to his side, not that I belong there. But at the same time it is where I am most comfortable right now. I ignore all but him and the two mares at the front. The black and white mare spoke first, followed by the pale one marked with red. Both of them I had seen attacking the Falls before everything went dark. So they are looking for two leads and two leads only. Well, I have never really thought myself as much of a leader but at the same time I felt something edging me into speaking up. I waited as those ahead of me spoke including Rosti. Wouldn't it be interesting if we were picked together? I pushed the idea from my head as I sighed.

I closed my eyes for a moment, thinking hard on if I really wanted to try this. You would make a wonderful and compassionate leader my love. Keiran spoke softly into my mind. His words settled it. "I will follow suit to Rostislav here by introducing myself first. I am Kiara, former Earth Medic for the Falls, and also former member of the Qian that once called the Edge home." I stop for a moment, taking a deep breath to calm my nerves before going on. "I have learn a lot in in years since I arrived in Helovia. I have learned what it is like to fight for what you truly believe in, but also to protect those who you care about the most. I lived through the darkness that consumed all of our homes. I know the value of peace, and what it means to keep it." She stoped speaking, her gaze looking from Kahlua to Ophelia and back again. "To unite all four herds, would be one amazing project. One that if I am chosen as lead I would eagerly seek." I sigh as I finish speaking. I would hope that alliances would be secured with both the Falls and the Basin by default... But one could never know for sure. The Dragon's Throat might be one harder to secure. They had not even been a full ally when we were in the Falls... I could only hope that times had changed...

"Talking"

Kiara seeks to be the diplomacy lead.

Image Credit

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Duty [New Edge Leads Competition] - by Kahlua - 04-19-2015, 12:38 AM
RE: Duty [New Edge Leads Competition] - by Lena - 04-19-2015, 02:41 PM
RE: Duty [New Edge Leads Competition] - by Kiara - 04-20-2015, 02:34 AM
RE: Duty [New Edge Leads Competition] - by Amaris - 04-20-2015, 03:23 AM
RE: Duty [New Edge Leads Competition] - by Cathun - 04-20-2015, 06:07 AM
RE: Duty [New Edge Leads Competition] - by Elsa - 04-20-2015, 12:52 PM
RE: Duty [New Edge Leads Competition] - by Mauja - 04-21-2015, 11:00 AM
RE: Duty [New Edge Leads Competition] - by Verlaine - 04-21-2015, 11:00 PM
RE: Duty [New Edge Leads Competition] - by Mirage - 04-22-2015, 03:35 AM
RE: Duty [New Edge Leads Competition] - by Thor - 04-23-2015, 03:00 AM
RE: Duty [New Edge Leads Competition] - by Arah - 04-23-2015, 11:47 PM