the Rift

[PRIVATE] gold crown on a silk pillow [Elsa]

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
Watching the invasion, dodging around idiots clashing together, you decide that you’re not needed. More invaders showed up than could possibly be needed. It seems your herdsmen do not care to defend their homes. Idiots. It’s only slightly disappointing that you’ve caused way less chaos than you could have. Regardless, as you dodge around flying hooves, your eyes are continuously searching for Snowflake. You know she’s got to be around her somewhere…

Finally, you spot her, defeating the enemy that has dared to lay hooves on her. Laying eyes on the fool, even through your drug hazed mind, you are careful to put his form to memory. You’ll find him and destroy him later (despite the fact that Snowflake has already taught him a lesson, it seems). For now, your focus is only on the creamy woman that you love. Thundering towards her, rushing through masses of bodies that don’t want to move but that you force to, your chest is heaving as you finally come upon her.

“Snowflake!” you call out above the din of too many bodies around you. You’re uncomfortable in such a large crowd, and you have such exciting news that you’d rather share it somewhere a little more private anyways. Nosing at her neck a few times, trying to catch her attention, you guide her back into the winding, twisting halls of the home the two of you have come to know so well. “Did he hurt you badly? I’ll kill him,” you mutter as your eyes run over her body, dancing on each crease and crevice of her skin, looking for signs that she is wounded to a level that your meeting should wait. Luckily, you see only a few scratches and wounds upon her. It is nothing that she cannot handle, you suspect.

“I have good news,” you spit out, uncannily vocal in comparison to your usually quiet demeanor. You can hardly contain the excitement that floods your face and you begin to shift restlessly back and forth. “I did this, for you,” you carry on, glee at the chaos and good fortune that has surrounded you working its way into your bones. “You’re going to be queen!”

Reaching out your nose towards her, eager for her to share in your praise and excitement, you hold your breath. She is going to be excited… right? Just think of the advantages you’ve given your family and your children. Just think of what lengths you have gone to, for her. You just know she’s going to be happy, even if she’s a little tired from her battle. She has had her eye stolen from her, but you have just given her the world on a plate. All she needs to do now is take it.

OOC| For @[Elsa]. I know Oxy is technically an outcast and can’t make a private thread here, but since this thread is essentially set while the invasion is still on-going, I’d appreciate it if you all would honor that (or at least message me first).
Oxy
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
gold crown on a silk pillow [Elsa] - by Oxy - 04-19-2015, 12:58 AM
RE: gold crown on a silk pillow [Elsa] - by Elsa - 04-19-2015, 09:18 AM
RE: gold crown on a silk pillow [Elsa] - by Oxy - 04-27-2015, 08:26 PM
RE: gold crown on a silk pillow [Elsa] - by Elsa - 04-28-2015, 01:31 PM