the Rift

[PRIVATE] gold crown on a silk pillow [Elsa]

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
Frowning as your woman implies that you couldn’t take down one measly invader (never mind the whole other hoard of them that had arrived), you snort indignantly but move on. You’ll find him later, whoever he is… Snowflake will tell you, just like when she told you who took her eye. You killed that fucker too. Smirking proudly at that memory (one you’d like to drift off more fully into), you instead try to focus your attentions back on your woman. Imagine your surprise, then, when Snowflake doesn’t return your joy. She pulls away from you and then… cries?

Retracting your nose, you furrow your brow in confusion, and then… her words. Queen of nothing? “No,” you sort of rumble, then try to step forward again. You don’t like her crying and, even though you don’t really know how to fix it, you don’t want her to hurt like this. Admittedly, she is right about T1 and 2 (Shida and Auriel? Are those their names?), but you… sort of had that under control. Kind of… ok, not really at all. But whatever. They didn’t die… you think. So it doesn’t really matter anymore. It’s fine.

“I tried to find you, and tell you not to fight,” you explain, trying to make her understand that you didn’t mean for her to get hurt. You don’t stutter, because you’re not nervous and because you’re not unsure, those words aren’t in your vocabulary, but if you knew how to be cautious, if you knew how to be tender, those words would not have come so freely. I… I tried to find you. I just… I wanted to tell you, I should have told you, not to be… not to… not to fight… That’s what you meant to say, what you should have said, but you don’t know how to be anything different than what you are.

“T1 would have blown anybody up who tried to hurt them. They’re fine,” you reassure her, but even as you say those words, your eyes are searching the forest for signs of them, because… at least in that instance, you can recognize that Snowflake is right. She’s the better mother, the better parent, the better… She’s better. You’re just you. But you did what you did with a good heart and good intentions. She’s got to understand that. She’s got to stop crying, because you need her to know, she has to know, she has to understand, she has to… She has to do what? It’s her life, she’s chosen to accept you. You need her. Not the other way around.

“No, the queen of everything. The queen of the Falls. Queen Snowflake- everybody’s going to bow to you.” And you don’t really know what to do, or how to cheer her up, but you can try. Backing away from her, making room between the two of you, you extend one knee and wrap your down and around. And you don’t know if it will make a difference or not, and you don’t know how to help her, but you know that you’ve got to try something, because she’s supposed to be happy, not sad, and maybe you didn’t exactly go about this all the right way, but you tried. For her.

@[Elsa] – Sorry it took a minute, hard to write Oxy when he’s feeling weird like this.
Oxy
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
gold crown on a silk pillow [Elsa] - by Oxy - 04-19-2015, 12:58 AM
RE: gold crown on a silk pillow [Elsa] - by Elsa - 04-19-2015, 09:18 AM
RE: gold crown on a silk pillow [Elsa] - by Oxy - 04-27-2015, 08:26 PM
RE: gold crown on a silk pillow [Elsa] - by Elsa - 04-28-2015, 01:31 PM