the Rift

[PRIVATE] Deja Vu

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

He jerks away just as her teeth snap at the air between them in a vicious gesture he didn't think the mare possible of. Once more he is speechless, struck dumb by the anger, by the near-scream of her voice, her words mocking his own.

Azeeza would not tolerate it.

With a hoarse cry the falconet took wing and shot for the mare's face, talons flared, and Buce jerked his head up, crying out a wordless yell with lungs and thoughts for her to STOP. The child jerks, then pulls out of the dive before she can touch Nasreen, and circled in the air above, hissing in anger. Buce dropped his head, looking at Nasreen just as her words hit the air, one after another.

He takes a step back, ears pinning flat against his tangled mane as she accuses him of knowing...what? He had told her to find it herself because his aid would lead to trouble... he didn't actually think she'd off and actually find her lost home! The feathers between his wings bristled, fluffing as his nostrils flared, lips twitching as he fought to keep from snapping at the mare as she did to him.

"If I knew your home was gone I would have told you. Just as if I knew you were going to accuse me of things I have no control over I would not have spared the energy to come over and see what was wrong with you." He spat, head lowering. "Though now I see perfectly what was wrong." She was spoiled. Did she think she was the only one in that kind of situation?! Sehrau may not be gone, but for the black it might as well be; returning home would be his death.

"Remind me to never give a shit about anyone." He muttered to Azeeza as she landed on his back, the falcon glaring angrily at Nasreen. "You." He swung his attention back at her, eyes narrowed. "You think you're the only one to have no home to return to?" He took a step forward, wings flaring out. "You are spoiled, naive if that is truly what you think, though I must wonder..."

He raised his head then, and venom dripped from his words, every single one an attempt to hurt her. That's right, He was out to play. "If you are so in love with the Edge, why did you bother trying to chase down some place you hardly even remember? Makes me wonder if the Edge values your loyalty anymore." Azeeza's anger turned to worry, and she looked to her bonded now, brows furrowed. She seemed to recognize the change, and didn't like it one bit.

But she was helpless against the onslaught of dark delight and contempt as the Morningstar gazed down at the mare, nothing in his gaze but disgust. Perhaps Altan valued her, cared for her.... this one did not.

And he would love to see her burn.

@[Nasreen]

OH HELLO MR EVILBASTARD HI HOW ARE YOU NASREEN I AM SO SORRY

Word Count: 000 Tags: 000
CREDITS
Jello88.deviantart.com | Chunga-Stock.deviantart.com | Tumana-Strock.deviantart.com | XResch.deviantart.com | cooltext.com | Made by euphoraxio.deviantart.com | Table by Linds |

Messages In This Thread
Deja Vu - by Nasreen - 04-19-2015, 01:42 AM
RE: Deja Vu - by Bucephalus - 04-19-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: Deja Vu - by Nasreen - 04-19-2015, 02:49 AM
RE: Deja Vu - by Nasreen - 04-20-2015, 01:20 AM
RE: Deja Vu - by Nasreen - 04-23-2015, 09:50 PM
RE: Deja Vu - by Nasreen - 05-01-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: Deja Vu - by Bucephalus - 04-20-2015, 12:46 AM
RE: Deja Vu - by Bucephalus - 04-23-2015, 01:25 AM
RE: Deja Vu - by Bucephalus - 05-01-2015, 09:44 PM
RE: Deja Vu - by Bucephalus - 05-27-2015, 08:32 PM