the Rift

[PRIVATE] Deja Vu

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
The Morningstar

He hated what his words did, breaking the painted mare even more. How fractured was her heart by now? She twitches at his touch, and Bucephalus pulls away just a bit, golden eyes dark with worry before she actually relaxes. It surprises him, and he hesitates just a bit more before fully draping his wing over her body, shifting closer to press his side against her. He remained quiet, listening as she voices her fears, her doubts.

"You have done nothing but allow yourself to pursue your homeland, your dream." He said sharply, vehemently, golden eyes focusing upon her tear-streaked face. "If they do not want you because of that, then they do not deserve you, Nasreen." He spoke firmly, and gently lifted his wing, using the sleek feathers at the outer arch to wipe her cheek. "I have...an idea." He said softly, hesitating.

Azeeza cocked her head, having picked up on her bondmate's thoughts, the concept puzzling the young falcon. "I'll be going away for a while... I have some things I need to do that will carry me away from Helovia." He shrugged lightly, golden eyes focused upon her. "If you truly do not think that the Edge will take you back... you are always welcomed in the Throat." He offered, looking... almost shy. What if his offer didn't help? What if she hated the desert or didn't like the Sun God or hell, what if she found the thought of living with him horrible? She did just see, after all, by far the darkest facet of his fractured personality.

Azeeza rolled her eyes at Buce's mental fretting, letting out an irritated chirp to remind him of their schedule. "You don't have to decide now... try going to the Edge, try and see and make sure you don't feel welcomed." He glanced away, jaw working for a moment longer as he hesitated again(Azeeza was about ready to fly away at this point). "If you don't... meet me at the Heart Caves? I'll be back before the season ends..."

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
Coding by Tamme
Image by Aud

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
Deja Vu - by Nasreen - 04-19-2015, 01:42 AM
RE: Deja Vu - by Bucephalus - 04-19-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: Deja Vu - by Nasreen - 04-19-2015, 02:49 AM
RE: Deja Vu - by Nasreen - 04-20-2015, 01:20 AM
RE: Deja Vu - by Nasreen - 04-23-2015, 09:50 PM
RE: Deja Vu - by Nasreen - 05-01-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: Deja Vu - by Bucephalus - 04-20-2015, 12:46 AM
RE: Deja Vu - by Bucephalus - 04-23-2015, 01:25 AM