the Rift

[PRIVATE] far from any road [Abraham, Hawke]

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time

It all happened too quickly.

Magic overtook Abraham and he felt woozy, like he had just been flipped over onto his back. The crowned prince lowered his head and spread his legs out. His mismatched eyes slammed shut and his breathing increased.

Rage, hot and clear, blew up over his bond with both dragons. Gwyneverre was the first to scream out as she took to the sky, but her golden sister was just a moment behind. Eyelids flickered open to see Gwyn's belly ignite in orange and yellow before, from the pool of her jaws, fire blasted towards the colt that had sent the magic towards Abraham. Brienne swooped quickly, her sleek body carrying her towards the little owlet on the colt's back. Her jaws opened wide, her rowed teeth revealed, as she went to chomp down on the hatchling.

Before he knew it, however, the feeling past. Shaking his head fiercely, Abraham boomed his call through their bond. Brienne snapped her jaws closed, no owlet as her prize, and Gwyneverre stopped her hellfire assault. Both dragons recurved and glided to land on Abraham's back. "BE GONE!" the prince of dragons harshly demanded of the winged colt, taking a leap towards him with his teeth bared. Dark ears pinned into equally dark mane as Abraham chased the boy off, the wariness of the magic still tickling the back of his mind and leaving him with a residual headache. Grumbling, Abraham turned his body to approach Mordecai.

Most children were stupid, like the boy. Mordecai was not. She was fierce and questioning, and Abraham wanted nothing more to do with the colt, so he focused his attention on the dark filly. Gwyneverre still glared at the colt and his owlet, but Brienne turned her attention to Mordecai as well. Slipping from Abraham's withers, the golden princess glided towards the filly and attempted to land on her crest, in the dark folds of her mane.

Holy water cannot help you now

See I've come to burn your kingdom down

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
far from any road [Abraham, Hawke] - by Mordecai - 04-19-2015, 03:52 PM
RE: far from any road [Abraham, Hawke] - by Hawke - 04-19-2015, 04:52 PM
RE: far from any road [Abraham, Hawke] - by Hawke - 05-01-2015, 10:40 PM