the Rift

[PRIVATE] When the lightning strikes.

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind

She was not a sheepish doe, nor was she bitter as so many mares he knew were. Tilney almost didnt expect her to laugh along with him and share in the joke that was being lost in this dreary woodland; most creatures of their equine kind would be quite terrified and pessimistic. Maybe she, like Tilney managed to find light in dark dark places."As a matter of fact, I am" was his reply. The bronze brute raised his head, his playful smile never leaving his ashen maw as his proud chest puffed.
She quizzed him and a laugh escaped his lips. Because some kind of animal didnt shadow him she guessed he was new. "I am new to these parts, yes."

It was easy for this stallion to be optimistic, but the darkening surroundings started to frighten him. If he was left in here blind he would not get out until morning. But how to get out was the question. He hadn't exactly been looking for a way out; really only to explore until now, now that he knew he really must be getting home.
The fae introduced herself. Rexanna. It was not a name he had heard before. "It's a pleasure to meet you Rexanna," spoke Tilney cooly "I'm Tilney."

But fear was beginning to flood him as he looked up past the canopy of leaves. Where was the sun? It was falling away, dropping rapidly from its daytime post in the sky. For a moment he was almost enveloped, entranced in the idea and fear that he would be left in this godforsaken place at night; Sightless. When he remembered that he was now in the presence of a young doe he turned his nose away from the darkening sky and back towards Rexanna. "I am sorry Rexanna, but I must be going" He huffed, stepping past her "Unless you would like to help me find my way out?" He had stopped just past her between two pines and looked hopefully her way. Normally he wasn't so abrupt, but he was frightened and he needed to get as far from this forest and close to the basin as possible.

tilney
And Oh there is more to this life

@[Rexanna]
notes; plug it up Tilney, jesus.

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
When the lightning strikes. - by Rexanna - 04-20-2015, 12:10 AM
RE: When the lightning strikes. - by Tilney - 04-20-2015, 06:01 AM
RE: When the lightning strikes. - by Rexanna - 04-20-2015, 02:17 PM
RE: When the lightning strikes. - by Tilney - 04-22-2015, 05:57 AM