[PRIVATE] When the lightning strikes.

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
<style="padding:5px;">

THE LION WON'T LAY DOWN
WHEN THE HOLY MAN'S IN TOWN

Her teal toned eyes viewed his body once more before she observed a change in his posture after his gentle voice hit her ears. His head lifted high and chest pushed out in a stance showing Rexanna that he had some pride. She offered him a humble smile before nodding in response that she had been correct, and he was indeed new to these parts just like she had been. Listening more, her ears twitched with every gentle sound that rose from the stags maw, bouncing to the avians that chirped from above. The wind gently pushing her mane back a tiny amount; causing the chain attached to the mare's golden horn to dance, glinting more and more. Tilney. She thought to herself. What an interesting name.

The golden mare, shifting her weight, watched as he looked up to the sky and it's darkening almost daunting demeanor. His aura had changed and suddenly Rex had felt the woods around the two creatures become a bit more frightening. She just gazed at him, taking in his curious markings and that strange little lantern that really caught her attention, glinting every so often with the dying light. Her mind traced back to the forests she had explored upon leaving her home. How many of them became true nightmares after the light had faded. It was at this point that she hoped that these woods would allow the two to at least not have to fight anything off.

Sight turned back to the present as she noticed her new aquantence had moved away from where she had appeared to be looking. She took note to the sound of his voice as she heard it's soft vibrations while he stepped past her. She noticed the full marking on his side and curiously turned back to face him as he stepped past more. 'Unless you would like to help me find my way out?" She heard the last bit of words from his maw and cracked another smile. "I would love to. It's one of those things that is not on my to-do list." The femme snickered. "These trees are quite strange." Rexanna admitted before stepping beside him, taking note in the height difference and pointing a horn to one of the tree wounds, turning her eyes back to him.

"I do believe this is the way I came." She spoke calmly. Taking a few steps, she paused in them to make sure that he was planning on following her. The dappled fading light turning her golden coat into more of a rusted orange. Swishing her dual colored tail lightly, she turned her head forward and began trying to retrace her steps. "So tell me, Tilney, where do you call home?"

"SPEAK!"

Tagged; @[Tilney]
Notes; YEAH! PLUG IT UP BRO.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
When the lightning strikes. - by Rexanna - 04-20-2015, 12:10 AM
RE: When the lightning strikes. - by Tilney - 04-20-2015, 06:01 AM
RE: When the lightning strikes. - by Rexanna - 04-20-2015, 02:17 PM
RE: When the lightning strikes. - by Tilney - 04-22-2015, 05:57 AM
RE: When the lightning strikes. - by Rexanna - 04-22-2015, 09:41 PM
RE: When the lightning strikes. - by Tilney - 04-29-2015, 07:24 AM
RE: When the lightning strikes. - by Rexanna - 05-03-2015, 10:02 PM