[PRIVATE] When the lightning strikes.

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
<style="padding:5px;">

THE LION WON'T LAY DOWN
WHEN THE HOLY MAN'S IN TOWN

Working together with the tree stamped stag; Rexanna allowed an eye to keep track of him as the sun began to slowly sink behind the trees. Shadows grew larger and darker and she almost sensed something strange about him that seemed to appear almost like fear. She felt as though they needed to find their way out of here as quick as possible to keep things under control. The last thing Rexanna wanted to do was to be stuck in a huge amount of trouble after just finding her way out here for the first time. That would just go over great. A gentle sigh emitted from the mare’s maw before she listened to the words expressed from his own lips.

Pondering for just a few moments as he noted he came from the North, she curiously twitched an ear to him. After a few moments where he explained her came from the Basin and was curious as to where she was from. The golden mare’s heavy horned head sharply turned to him in his direction; a gentle grin spread across her face. “No way! I hail from the Basin as well! As I have heard upon being new there myself, there have been quite a few newcomers. I haven’t met hardly anyone though.” Her voice rung out soft, gentle, with a small hint toward excitement in the velvet coating of the words. A gentle smile offered to him once more before looking ahead and seeing a dip in the trail that she believed to appear familiar and motioned that they should take that turn in direction; hopeful under her breath that this was the correct way to go.

So since we both come from the Basin, what is it that you do there?” Her voice gentle once more, her breath picking up from the fast paced exertion her muscles were enduring as she felt as though she raced against time with Tilney to get out of there. “I’m still trying to figure out what it is I truly want to do.” Horned head turned back in his direction once more; matching pace with the larger than her stag. Teal eyes glancing over his markings once more as well as the little lantern attached to his horn.

"SPEAK!"

Tagged; @[Tilney]
Notes; -pats-
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
When the lightning strikes. - by Rexanna - 04-20-2015, 12:10 AM
RE: When the lightning strikes. - by Tilney - 04-20-2015, 06:01 AM
RE: When the lightning strikes. - by Rexanna - 04-20-2015, 02:17 PM
RE: When the lightning strikes. - by Tilney - 04-22-2015, 05:57 AM
RE: When the lightning strikes. - by Rexanna - 04-22-2015, 09:41 PM
RE: When the lightning strikes. - by Tilney - 04-29-2015, 07:24 AM
RE: When the lightning strikes. - by Rexanna - 05-03-2015, 10:02 PM