the Rift

Have I Found My Lands of Forever?

Karalius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Through the darkness there was a stir as a creature embarked through the forest. Little whispers that echoed through the leaves and bounded back against their mossy trunks filtered through the guardian's clouded lobes, which twisted and turned this way and that to make out the scenery that lay before him.

To others, this guardian's journey would have felt like the world had worn down their mind and body to its core, leaving nothing that would give him revived invigoration, yet his youth deceived this. To him, it was merely a fallacy to say that a creature had wandered hundreds of leagues simply to find their desires. After all, he was young. He was proud. And he was strong in mind and body.

The dappled brute continued his steps, taking his strengthened columns further into the new, unknown territory. With deep breaths he recalled the many creatures, magical or mundane, who spoke of a place that was home to equines of all species. Finally, his bodice left the sanctity of the darkness to be lit up in the late year's sunlight, the rays bouncing off and reflecting his impressive golden features. His golden orbs glowed with the youth and the pride of a brute with ambition. He was handsome and well-built, the kind a dame would swoon for regardless of his inner-self. A deep, smooth voice rang through his broad clouded chest,

"Andash was right... Perhaps this is where I can find my destiny."

His name was Karalius, a self-crowned "king" of his own body. He ruled nothing other than himself, and his regality was pure pride of his own self-confidence. Little of his appearance, nor of his demeanor suggested an emotional wreck, nor a charming sweetheart. He was surely a brute in nature and in physical appearance.

And Karalius again scoured the landscape to justify his own words. The trees were hung with the aging leaves of a dying year, the ones that fell letting the slightest crunching noise omit underneath his dark daggers. Yet the grass still seemed lush and enticing, as did the smells and sounds that he sensed. As he continued to strut through the foliage, his orbs bounced back and forth, seemingly searching for life.

Messages In This Thread
Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Karalius - 04-20-2015, 07:31 AM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Leeka - 04-20-2015, 11:32 AM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Karalius - 04-20-2015, 12:26 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Leeka - 04-20-2015, 02:07 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Colt - 04-20-2015, 04:51 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Karalius - 04-23-2015, 02:13 AM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Leeka - 04-25-2015, 06:03 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Colt - 04-29-2015, 06:37 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Karalius - 05-12-2015, 12:01 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Soren - 05-12-2015, 02:26 PM