the Rift

Have I Found My Lands of Forever?

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
CHEVEYO

I seemed to have shown up to the party at the awkward moment when everyone has already introduced themselves and I am left standing in the corner sipping on a jack and coke waiting for someone to walk up to me. Thankfully it seemed like the other paint recognized me and a gentle greeting was tossed in my direction, only to be returned with an awkward smile and a quick nod, small talk had never been my area of expertise. Luckily the grey stallion seemed to have at least a small bit of manners as his molten pools turned to meet my own orchid ones before replying easily to my question. "I am indeed new here, miss. I had caught tales of this land along my trip here." Sun stained harks flicked forward as I listened carefully to the words of the gold marred, it seemed like the popularity of Helovia was growing steadily if this handsome stranger had heard of it in his travels. Before I had a chance to speak up and ask the newcomer of his origins he had turned so both Leeka and myself would be in his line of vision before another string of deep lyrics drifted into the brisk Orangemoon air. "And where do I travel from here?"
The movement of another dark form peeling out of the shadows, uncomphrenable words falling from her sooty lips before she joined our slowly growing party. At least someone was later than I. Orchids moved to watch the red marked mare as she slid in between Leeka and I before opening her mouth again. "I'm only here to tell you a few things, since I don't believe in toddling aimlessly and explaining where I reside over and over again, nor do I want to say more than I have to. I'm known as Colt, and I lead an outcast band. Whether you'd like to join me or not is up to you, I can grant you time to think about joining me, if you so need it. Because I can't trust any of you, I will not give you any information about my group unless you show an interest in joining. Just know, we do not take the weak or sickly, and those unfit to fight will not be accepted." Curiosity sparked momentarily in my painted frame, an offer that the old Cheveyo probably would have accepted readily. Excited to show off her strength and poweress, now I was ready to settle down and work on healing others rather than tearing their limbs off of their bodies one by one. Bobbing my whitewashed skull once in a greeting I smiled warmly before vocal chords shook happily. "Pleased to meet you Colt." My attention turned back to the reason we were all here in one place just as the bay paint spoke up once again, I supposed to try her own hand at recruiting the stallion.
" So do you know you're in the Threshold of Helovia then, good sir? Not many do when they find themselves here. As to where to go, there are many places to choose from but you can go–north." I couldn't help the shock that bubbled up inside my blue blooded veins, Leeka wanted the stallion to follow me back to the Falls rather than back home to the Edge? My skull tilted ever so slightly as I twisted to be able to look at the other paint around Colt's dark body while she continued to speak. "With Cheveyo to the Hidden Falls. Many positions to be filled, many things to see. A labyrinth of waterfalls, so I'm told." I swallowed the lump that had began to form in my throat, the ghost of a smile tugging at the corners of my rosy kissers at my former herd-mate. We hadn't gotten to know each other while we lived together, but she seemed nice enough and clearly had strong ties to the Edge otherwise she probably would have left with the rest of us.
"She's correct, if you like waterfalls and plenty of spaces for personal time the Falls is for you. As wonderful as Colt's idea sounds I haven't heard of many Outcast bands that have done well as of late, so it depends more on how stable of a life you are looking for." My painted shoulders rolled up into a shrug before I spoke once again, this time speaking kind words on the half of the Edge. "Although, I wouldn't knock the Edge out of the running either. It's a beautiful land, mist and cliffs and plenty of trees to explore. So I suppose it's all dependent on your preference. The Edge worships the Moon who happens to not be in the sky at the moment, the Falls worships Earth, and there are two other herds that worship our other gods." I flashed a warm smile in the stallion's direction hoping I hadn't just confused him even more.

"Speech."
Tag | @[Karalius]
Words | 832
Notes | Sorry I took so long guys!
cantatus-promise

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Karalius - 04-20-2015, 07:31 AM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Leeka - 04-20-2015, 11:32 AM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Karalius - 04-20-2015, 12:26 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Leeka - 04-20-2015, 02:07 PM