the Rift

Have I Found My Lands of Forever?

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
The young man moved gracefully, through the threshold he goes. He isn't leaving, no. He is only wandering, observing the newcomers with bored amusement. There they all go following the others like blind sheep. And the one I was observing was the worst of all. In front of me stood four Equines, discussing some kind of band. The stallion was the obvious newcomer, and the one talking was a pretty mare, stockily built, speaking of her band. Her goal however, was not revealed to anyone. While she kept such a thing under locks, of which I commended her form she was still very open about her band, speaking of justice being served... But she didn't seem like the type to serve justice in the correct way. No, justice meant doing the right thing even if it hurt, helping for the good of others... No, her view of justice was skewed, blinded by cold revenge. Revenge was not justice, and sadly most confused the two.

I watched them, discussing among themselves, and the male makes his choice. He will follow the mare blinded by revenge, to whomever that might be. My stomach rolls in disgust, and I roll my eyes. I was done here, but the mare was an idiot. To speak of such "secret" things in public was just asking for word to get spread. She would learn though. But for now, I had real justice to serve. To warn everyone else of a revenge driven maniac and her band of dogs.

Slowly, quietly I back away, moving out of sight and hearing before moving at a faster pace, headed to the herd land one of my sisters resided at... Maybe she would listen to reason. Maybe, she wouldn't go after me with her bafoon growling behind her this time... Well this time I would be being much more careful, and I would not wander into any borders.

"talk."

Soren
Even heroes fall down
image credits go here! | table by wanda

Messages In This Thread
Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Karalius - 04-20-2015, 07:31 AM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Leeka - 04-20-2015, 11:32 AM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Karalius - 04-20-2015, 12:26 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Leeka - 04-20-2015, 02:07 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Colt - 04-20-2015, 04:51 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Karalius - 04-23-2015, 02:13 AM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Leeka - 04-25-2015, 06:03 PM