the Rift

Debris

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
SHIDA

Hello world, you goddam beautiful son of a bitch. I don't have a home now, but let my ass get struck my lightning if I let that get me down.

Oh look.

Lightning.

I was here to you know, wash away all of my sins or whatever the dick kids called getting drunk and skinny dipping these days, when I saw it. Well, Princess saw it first actually. He's such a good boy, you know. Alerting me with a deep and resonant bark, my beloved hellhound trotted forward. Following suit, I saw it. It was like the holy grail of awesomeness. A fucking glowstick emanating electricity.

"Cool.." I whispered to Princess as I moved towards the waters edge. Was I hallucinating? Was this how Da felt, unable to tell the difference between dreams and reality? Had that big fucker who invaded our home knocked my ass out? Was I in a coma? It made a little bit of sense. I mean, how else would there be a ball of light just sitting above the water like that -

flash. flash. flash.

Dude. Who the fuck cares. Even if this is a dream, I'm in. I'm so in.

The water touches my hooves and splashes up to my knees but I ignore it. What's a little cold water compared to a fucking glowing ball of power. Priorities yo, I've got them. Do you? On the beach, Princess whines. He is far less convinced of the plan that is formulating in my mind. "Stop being such a little bitch and sit your ass down darling. This is gonna be the bees tits." I instruct lovingly, not taking my eyes off the orb.

Focusing my steely gaze on the sparks and lightning as they escape the orb, I concentrate. I can feel the feeling rising in me, hot and fast. "Oh yeahhhh-" I mumble as the ball continues to spark, dying. "You like that? I bet you do. I bet you like it hot and hard. I bet you like MOTHER FUCKING EXPLOSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" As the words leave my lips, I aim three explosions near the orb, sort of like a triangle.

I figure if it's losing power, this will help jump start it. Hold on to your sippycups kids, I got this.

Unsurprisingly Shida shoots explosions towards the orb.
Wishlist.
Wants: Magic :: Shock (U) | Can create explosions.
Restrictions | Limited to a radius of 30 ft.

no prior refusals.

Coding by Tamme. Image here

Messages In This Thread
Debris - by Random Event - 04-20-2015, 04:10 PM
RE: Debris - by Shida - 04-20-2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Debris - by Nyx - 04-23-2015, 04:49 PM
RE: Debris - by Random Event - 04-27-2015, 07:54 PM
RE: Debris - by Random Event - 04-30-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: Debris - by Shida - 04-29-2015, 09:05 PM