the Rift

No Going Back [OPEN]

Drake Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Drake wasn't aware the nickname he gave had offended the dappled stallion. But now that he had the other's name there was no need to use it any more. Though this 'Atlas' was quite a peculiar fellow.

Why would he need acceptance from this loner before going into this land named Helovia? Perhaps there was an enchantment on the land that only allowed Helovians to wander in and out of its territories?

The beast smiled nevertheless, a very faint smile. There were no fiends? Ah Drake could just imagine the good rest he would be getting in Helovia. With no worries about wolves or mountain lions feasting on his body while he slept sounded like a blessing.

Though Drake had no idea of what ilk roamed the lands of Helovia nor the trials its people were currently facing. He would maybe learn of it later on, however, for now he was ignorantly blissful.

"Atlas, a good name, considering." Drake thought out loud..... Considering what? Did living alone all those years really made him forget how to socialize with people? Drake really needed to stop being such a hermit. "Considering your handsome pelt is like a map of stars, your mother must have been quite witty." Drake quickly added before the pause became too long. 'Good job on embarrassing yourself, Drake.' was all he heard within his skull. Really, he deserved to be thrown off a cliff, since when was he so rude to others?

The beast cleared his throat as he tried to think about what he was going to say next.

"Thank you for welcoming me to your homeland, I hope we meet again... when I've had more practice at socializing." Drake murmured, shyly. The stallion dipped his head down so far, the tip of his mangled horn dragged a little bit on the ground. "I apologize if what ever I said offended you at some point, I only meant good things by it." he tried to explain, yet it may have been too late?

But it is as most say, better late than never... right? He hoped that this Atlas was a forgiving type. The beast really did not want to make an enemy as soon as he got to the land, then Drake's father would be right about him all along. Still the young stallion was determined to prove his father wrong.

Drake began to trot away, looking back only once before he set off to try to find the lowest point of the mountain that would grant him access to the rest of the lands.

@[Atlas]

Messages In This Thread
No Going Back [OPEN] - by Drake - 04-20-2015, 06:16 PM
RE: No Going Back [WIP] - by Atlas - 04-22-2015, 05:14 PM
RE: No Going Back [OPEN] - by Drake - 04-22-2015, 07:56 PM
RE: No Going Back [OPEN] - by Atlas - 04-22-2015, 09:50 PM
RE: No Going Back [OPEN] - by Drake - 04-23-2015, 02:14 PM