the Rift

[PRIVATE] Run, run, run

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
a light from the shadows shall spring

When she responded to his question, Mesec wasn’t entirely sure that she believed it but he was not sure if now was the time to question her on it. Maybe she wanted to believe that she was fine and who was he to smash that belief? Nothing but a shadow of a stranger, interrupting her run. Though, at least for now, she did not seem to hold that against him. She explained then that she was running away from her problems and he couldn’t help but smile a little back at her at the joke.

“No, it usually doesn’t. Though I don’t think I’ve ever tried literally running away before. Is there anything I can do to help? You could… uh, tell me about it if you want?” Not that Mesec was a big role-model when it came to talking about issues and trying to sort through them in healthy, efficient ways or anything. But he could at least be encouraging towards someone that might be better about facing the issues.

“We can walk and talk?” He offered with a small grin, thinking that while running might not have been therapeutic - an easy walk with company just could be.

Though, after he had already asked the question, he realized that this was the mare that was actually running from whatever it was so… maybe talking it out wouldn’t be a good idea. Well, he wasn’t doing a very good job at this conversation so far was he? Luckily, she helped with introductions and that gave them something else to focus on if she felt awkward about his invitation for her to talk. “I’m Mesec. It’s nice to meet you, Najya.” And, well, for the moment any further attempt at conversation was lost on him. If she avoided the subject of where she was escaping, he could come up with another - better - topic to distract her.

@[Najya]

image by Blu
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
Run, run, run - by Najya - 04-20-2015, 07:02 PM
RE: Run, run, run - by Mesec - 04-22-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: Run, run, run - by Najya - 05-03-2015, 06:11 PM
RE: Run, run, run - by Mesec - 05-20-2015, 06:44 PM
RE: Run, run, run - by Brit - 08-13-2015, 11:46 AM
RE: Run, run, run - by Najya - 08-14-2015, 12:56 AM
RE: Run, run, run - by Mesec - 08-14-2015, 10:56 PM