the Rift

Trail of Tears {OPEN}

Colt Posts: 68
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14 hh :: 5 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Dark
Colt
take your aim when you take a shot
She was on the hunt, taking her time to view each and every new stranger who wandered through the forest, particularly fond of the few stumbling skyrats who had failed to land gracefully beneath the canopy of reddening leaves. She wanted to threaten them, but she was too focused on finding a sturdy equine to take under her watch. She found that there were few and far between who weren't sick or weak, so thin and fragile a simple kick to their side and they'd crumble and break. How pathetic, Colt lets out a disappointed sigh at the fact that there were few who looked like they could endure the pain of battle. All those she ran into these days were pansies, withering frail flowers that she could crush beneath her hoof with ease.

Almost giving up hope, steel sights catch upon a golden bodice with three definitive alabaster legs, the fourth a deep ebony. Her face was masked in white, her underside splattered with droplets of white snow. Ears prick forward, eyes wandering to wingless withers and a hornless skull. A devious, sinister smile creeps along chrome features as she steps forward, eager to ensnare this mare in her little web of lies. "Hello, new here are we?" She steps forward, letting her body bask in moonlight, appearing more silver than dun. The red splatter upon her foreleg appearing more prominent as she takes a step further, iron gaze meeting the mare with an almost sickening, twisted hunger gleaming within them. "The names Colt, and I'm here to take you home." She calls, admiring the mare's bulky body and toned muscles. How perfect she is, Colt wanted to add her to her currently petty little collection of soldiers. So far she only had Diesel, and who knows where he's wandered off to. She hadn't seen him in a while, a frown threatening to surface before she pushes away her concern for her precious spy. He better be off gathering important information or she'll be quite disappointed. "I'm Emperor of an outcast band, and I've come to offer you a place within our ranks." Colt pauses, and then, to sound nice, she offers information about the land. "And this is Helovia, a lovely place really, There are four main herds, the Hidden Falls, the World's Edge, the Dragon's Throat and the unicorn only Aurora Basin. The Falls is north of here, and the Basin is.. about as north as you can get. The World's Edge is more north west of here, and the Dragon's Throat is south. My outcast band roams wherever, though, and you're welcome to join us if you'd like. I'm also open to giving you more information on it, if you need." That works, right? Colt wasn't good at doing this, she preferred being blunt and straight forward, so trying to explain the herds to a stranger was unfamiliar. Surely by now she would've demanded or threatened this mare into joining her if it hadn't been for her curiosity on how well this would work out.
Speech
hey there, hope you dont mind me tossing colt in here c: shes inviting cherokee to the empire ( link to it in her sig vv )

art by dark -- table by abba
[Image: 5518a658038f0]
The Equine Empire wants YOU! Assuming you refers to an equine.
Join the movement.

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Trail of Tears {OPEN} - by Cherokee - 04-20-2015, 11:08 PM
RE: Trail of Tears {OPEN} - by Colt - 04-21-2015, 11:22 AM
RE: Trail of Tears {OPEN} - by Cherokee - 04-21-2015, 12:08 PM
RE: Trail of Tears {OPEN} - by Atlas - 04-23-2015, 01:40 PM
RE: Trail of Tears {OPEN} - by Cherokee - 04-23-2015, 02:11 PM
RE: Trail of Tears {OPEN} - by Colt - 04-24-2015, 05:21 PM
RE: Trail of Tears {OPEN} - by Atlas - 04-25-2015, 12:55 AM
RE: Trail of Tears {OPEN} - by Cherokee - 04-25-2015, 02:21 PM
RE: Trail of Tears {OPEN} - by Colt - 05-01-2015, 10:48 PM
RE: Trail of Tears {OPEN} - by Atlas - 05-06-2015, 01:19 AM