the Rift

[PRIVATE] sleepwalking and daydreaming

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Find a way to believe in fate

Her eyes never leave the Rougarou as he breaks free, changing his shape and slithering towards her embrace. He coils about one of her front legs, watching with a hateful, stone cold gaze directed towards Amara. The feeling of scales brushing against her damp skin brings some discomfort to the hybrid. Like everything else that he came with, it would take many moons, if not seasons, to accept all of the gifts bestoyed upon her by the winter, fog-shielded wolf.
Accepting a new soul that intertwined desperate fingers into her hand, blending and bleeding into her very existance, well... It wasn't supposed to be an overnight thing. Her view towards it was almost sacred, and she wasn't about to invade the private temples built by the shared bodies and minds of both companion and horse.
If anything, she would take time on her own personal basis to abandon useless things she once had done to devote them towards him.
"Hm?" The gentle hum fills their area without source, offering all of her attention towards her love friend. Blue eyes move down to him, studying how he changes to mimic Sameira. A series of yips and growls roar from the tunnel of his throat towards the larger dog. What even was Hobgoblin?
"Oh, I'm not sure. Remember when we were children, long before the world was dark and evil, when we could be pure and innocent, laugh and play without the fear of something we couldn't understand or battle, that Sameira was only with us in the form of a small egg? He came like that. I was given him, and after some time, he hatched and came out as he was." The boy is oblivious to them at this point. He never escapes her eyes, bounding about with Sameira, filling Sikeax's heart with a foreign sense of anger and joy, mixed together in the young boy's mind.
"I think it's best we not que-" Amara is not with her when she looks off, the winged's eyes locked off into some distant destination or object, something that she couldn't pull from Amara's mind without feeling that she had gone too far. "Amara?"
A little too pitiful cries her worried voice. It extends, no, reaches out towards her best friend with the hopes that she has not said something wrong.
"Are you okay? What's wrong?" She whispers out to her in a whimper, begging with Gods she never really connected to or cared to pray to that something was alright. Emotions drown out all the feelings that Hobgoblin funnels into her and the sounds of play that their companions vocalize out to one another.
A smile spreads across the other's lips and she relieves herself of all previous stress and her heavy heart.
By the time she's laid herself in the sand, having reached a comfortable position, a laugh fills her heart with warmth. This time, instead of making something small and puny, a smile worth remembering and taking note of crosses the champagne's glowing facial features. She listens to every word with the kind of attention that is only given to someone you truly care about, treating every single noise, touch, conversation, feelings for one another, as if they would be the last you would ever receive from them.
Amara was important, more than any others had been to her. Amara had been the one that always seemed to stick around, that was there when she needed her to be and made sure to keep her company.
The least Sikeax could ever do was return everything that her friend had ever done for her and more.
As they become closer to one another, she shifts herself towards the other, moving so that her honey coloured hide caresses the soft plush of her partner's feathery wings. She closes the space as her muzzle reaches out, drawing velvet lips over a warm coat as she grooms silently, drinking in all of the words poured from Amara's lips.
'I've missed you.'
Something hits her heart like an anvil dropped from above, slamming into it with a crushing might that shatters plexiglass walls built into some almost impenetrable prison. For once, she can be reassured that someone in the world really cares for her very existence, for every breath that she takes.
"If you're lonely, you'll always have me. I don't want you to be wandering about freely. Let me give you a purpose, a place to stay, a family other than Sammie and I. Please, stay with me in the Throat. They'll find something for you to do, and you'll have me and so many more. I won't let you be lonely." Tired, desperate whispers weep from her lips in a plea for her to stay, begging internally that all will work out in the end.
"Please. I want to make you feel important, that you have purpose in life. Let me and the rest of my family in the Dragon's Throat give that to you."
If she knew that she could manage to choke out sobs that had long since been silenced by some malevolent force that had previously knocked out all of the tears from her ocean blue eyes, then she would of released the remainder of them into Amara, breaking all of the rules that she had written herself from the day that she fully accepted Cera had almost given up his life to save her own, having held him in her embrace as he bled from wounds that she should been given.
Life wasn't fair. Nothing could and would change that simple rule, and it had been life that drained all of her personal life from her very soul.

OOC: Oh god. These feels and long posts.
What are they and where are they coming from

@[Amara]

Image Credits
Table by Imi <3

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
sleepwalking and daydreaming - by Sikeax - 04-21-2015, 12:46 AM
RE: sleepwalking and daydreaming - by Amara - 04-23-2015, 10:31 AM
RE: sleepwalking and daydreaming - by Sikeax - 04-25-2015, 02:46 AM